side effects

joe32

Established Member
Reaction score
ive been taking finepecia since august 2006 ...i have slight regrowth in crown thin hairs and it hasnt got worst.i decided yesterday to stop taking finpecia because of the side effects ( libido , impotence , erectile dysfunction , ) how long after i stop can i exspect the side effects to go away how long before it is out of my system ? thanks!

malibujoe

Established Member
Reaction score
joe32 said:
ive been taking finepecia since august 2006 ...i have slight regrowth in crown thin hairs and it hasnt got worst.i decided yesterday to stop taking finpecia because of the side effects ( libido , impotence , erectile dysfunction , ) how long after i stop can i exspect the side effects to go away how long before it is out of my system ? thanks!

go to propeciahelp.com

u will find a lot of info there.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Davidoff said:
Dont go to propecia help.You will just end up paranoid.

How come? Do you think all those people are paranoid about their sides?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cassin said:
ghg said:
It's bullshit to claim that...

Based on what?

Ever heard of a placebo?

It's bullshit to claim that even most people there are having a placebo-effect. For example, if I'm having a placebo effect it must be pretty damn strong since it doesn't go away even months after quitting the drug.

danish82

Reaction score
Both times ive tryed finasteride (6+ months), i got ED, and both times it took around one month to get almost back to normal, a high dose zinc helped me alot. 75 mg a day, but you cant take it more than a few weeks, since you can get zinc poisoned.

ttroy

Reaction score
Cassin said:
ghg said:
It's bullshit to claim that...

Based on what?

Ever heard of a placebo?

Eeh? Like I'm having placebo gynecomastia that had to be surgically removed, a placebo weight gain of almost 15kg in a few months, placebo hypogonadism (blood tests to back it up) and placebo physical changes to my dick (peyronie's)? I must have a very good imagination then. Believe me when I say that the very last place these guys would want to be posting on is propeciahelp.com. I've been off 9 months now and the improvements have been minimal. The scariest part is no doctor in the country knows what's going on and are just testing by prescribing meds that _might_ help. So with all do respect, your comment was very ignorant and insulting to those who have to deal with these things every day.