Side Effects After 3 Propecia Pills?

MKV

My Regimen
Reaction score
I took 3 pills of 0.25mg propecia every monday over 3 weeks. So a total of 0.75mg over 3 weeks.
I decided to quit last monday as i didn't want to risk getting permanent side effects over this, and just instead accept the hair loss. However 4 days i ago i noticed my balls retracted into the skin, they have been retracted almost constantly since then. I don't have as much feeling in my penis as normaly either and both my balls and penis is very cold. When i wake up in the morning things seems to be normal again. but as soon as i get up it happens again. Im very scared that these symptoms will be permanent. im also a very anxious person which make this even worse for me. Could these be lasting side effect or will they likely go away?

MikeW

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should be fine dude. This drug is extremely dangerous. You only used 3 pills. Just give it some time and your symptoms should improve.

MikeW

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone else experienced this and had fast recovery?

I used this poison for 4 weeks. And I have been off the drug for almost 4 weeks and all of my symptoms remain. I have some improvement very slowly.

Don't freak out. You should be fine.

violetfluff

Reaction score
This is bad!...really bad!!
The next stage is when the balls shrivel and turn black. Things will only go downhill from here.
Have you had kids yet?

jimmyjonas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took 3 pills of 0.25mg propecia every monday over 3 weeks. So a total of 0.75mg over 3 weeks.
I decided to quit last monday as i didn't want to risk getting permanent side effects over this, and just instead accept the hair loss. However 4 days i ago i noticed my balls retracted into the skin, they have been retracted almost constantly since then. I don't have as much feeling in my penis as normaly either and both my balls and penis is very cold. When i wake up in the morning things seems to be normal again. but as soon as i get up it happens again. Im very scared that these symptoms will be permanent. im also a very anxious person which make this even worse for me. Could these be lasting side effect or will they likely go away?
I would drop it, I took 4 pills lost feeling down below which has persisted but has improved slightly, my advice for you is drop it, stay off forums and look after yourself eat well avoid alcohol etc you should be fine in a few months, I think length of time is irrelevant on this drug some take it for years and get hit some dont at all and some for days like me and really does a number on your system in a short space of time, I am the minority and you should be fine but it's not worth what it can do to your life if it goes wrong.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would drop it, I took 4 pills lost feeling down below which has persisted but has improved slightly, my advice for you is drop it, stay off forums and look after yourself eat well avoid alcohol etc you should be fine in a few months, I think length of time is irrelevant on this drug some take it for years and get hit some dont at all and some for days like me and really does a number on your system in a short space of time, I am the minority and you should be fine but it's not worth what it can do to your life if it goes wrong.
how long did it take i to recover?
did u got blood tests ?
i took it for 3 days and got sides stopped now i am feeling better but not like i used to be my doctor says its in my head cuz all my hormones are perfect and high an i test them every week lol no changes now i am on week 5 after my last pill

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
After 3 pills?? Strange, sides usually start 15 minutes after you've taken your first pill. :D

Joking aside, it's impossible to get ANY side after taking three pills in three weeks, come on, guys.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, what happens to your balls is expected behaviour. It's just the first time in your life you looked at them.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
After 3 pills?? Strange, sides usually start 15 minutes after you've taken your first pill. :D

Joking aside, it's impossible to get ANY side after taking three pills in three weeks, come on, guys.
but i got sides from 3 pills but I took them 3 days in a row so there is chance he got them

MikeW

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

No it isn't impossible Dante.

Guys are committing suicide because they can't get over the side effects. This isn't a joke. Guys getting wrecked from 1 or 2 pills. You have no idea how this drug can affect your brain and body.

You said you have erections problems? Well, guess what, that might be permanent

MikeW

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can honestly say this drug has destroyed my life. I gambled, and got burned.

You people taking Finasteride who think it's all cute and fun. Pray you don't end up with PFS.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How are you feeling??
i only got sexual sides
i am feeling better still not the same stopped masterbutitng since this started actually I afraid to touch it lol
other then that all my hormones are good and my doctor said i am ok
dht is strong as ever 0.70 out of 1
so it mybe in my head or i got fucked

Foxi

Established Member
Reaction score
my BrainFog is heavy, seven Years after Quitting an get worser all Days

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why didnt you start with 0,0000000000001mg?

You see, you overdosed finasteride !!!!111

Jake lake

My Regimen
Reaction score

don't worry, I took it for 4 days straight and had sides such as brain fog. It took me over a week to get completely back to normal. Just live healthy, sleep well and do some sports every day (such as hitting the gym)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
dude wtf are u doing...

on there is an instruction to take a pill EACH DAY

not each FIRST day of week...

our body can adopt changes (like lowering DHT levels) but it doest it GRADUALLY if you increase and decrease ur DHT every f*****g week body is confused and of course you will get sides

just follow the f*****g instruction