shoutout to the bourgeois of HairLossTalk.com

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's not NW3... That's NW4 A or a very receded NW3 A at best.

This what I regard as a legit NW3, i.e. progressively balding hairline with visible lack of frame, but I agree lots of people who didn't know any better would call it NW4A etc, because this kind of lightbulb, high forehead headshape makes him look much balder than he actually is.
I have a very similar headshape to this actually:punk: Those who possess normal size foreheads and decent headshapes should be grateful for small mercies.

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
This what I regard as a legit NW3, i.e. progressively balding hairline with visible lack of frame, but I agree lots of people who didn't know any better would call it NW4A etc, because this kind of lightbulb, high forehead headshape makes him look much balder than he actually is.
I have a very similar headshape to this actually:punk: Those who possess normal size foreheads and decent headshapes should be grateful for small mercies.

Makes sense. I can't be grateful though for anything related to this stupid curse, but I agree with your explanation.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
A lightbulb? could be worse - my headshape is long and narrow - like a young Pete Townsend. hair offsets the shape, but without hair I look totally freaky and ugly :x