shouldn't some people be approaching one year on dutasteride?

Diddy

Established Member
Reaction score
just curious, it seems dutasteride is so taboo on this board, is anyone even on the stuff??? Aside from some questionable pics on hairsite, no ones really shown any confirming pics or anything (c'mon, all i want is a real crown fill in like that guys in the phase II or whatever). I mean over on hairsite i've read positive stuff, but that board is pretty whack...i dunno bout the credibility of some of the stuff there.

Anyone here got some positives? just curious...

G

All of my friends who tried it are dead.

It was a real struggle getting those hairy corpses into their best suits for the funeral, I have heard that a couple of trees, close to where one was burried, bore hairy fruit for a few weeks after the service.

Ty

G

It seems like some guys on HLH are still taking dutasteride and are now getting good results. Others gave up thorugh having massive sheds or side effects. I think Seattle Rock on HLH has some really good photos and contributes a lot of his success to dutasteride. Its hard to find any relevant info on Hairsite due to all the fighting and other agenda crap their.

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/websites/seattlerock/

Ams99

Established Member
Reaction score
dang, it looks like that guy got a 5,000+ hair transplant. that's crazy. he's also on a crazy regimen, too.

Ams99

Established Member
Reaction score
i think a lot of guys on hairsite are using dutasteride. there's a forum just for the drug you can check.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Ams99 said:
dang, it looks like that guy got a 5,000+ hair transplant. that's crazy. he's also on a crazy regimen, too.

Holy sh*t! 8O

That looks better then the sample before and after pics you see from the commercial websites selling bogus hair products.

That is incredible.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
If the pics are legit, I'd attribute most of it to the minoxidil, not the dutasteride.

Bryan

Erik713

Reaction score
While there's obviously thickening, keep in mind that the length of his hair is also extremely different from start to finish. In addition, some are with flash, some are without, his hair styles are different as well.

There are lots of variables between the picture, but his progress still looks encouraging.

Cal Que Later

Established Member
Reaction score
Have my doubts that all those photos are of the same person. That is insane amounts of regrowth, I think he might of shaved the top of his head and left the sides alone.

If that is all due to Minoxidil then he would be having some serious heart problems right about now, because most people that respond that good end up having heart problems. If those photos are real and all of the same person than that must be one happy person going from a norwood 7 it looked like to a Norwood 2-3. Maybe he had a hair transplant to help out with the other stuff because those results are great.

G

Have my doubts that all those photos are of the same person. That is insane amounts of regrowth, I think he might of shaved the top of his head and left the sides alone.

If that is all due to Minoxidil then he would be having some serious heart problems right about now, because most people that respond that good end up having heart problems. If those photos are real and all of the same person than that must be one happy person going from a norwood 7 it looked like to a Norwood 2-3. Maybe he had a hair transplant to help out with the other stuff because those results are great.

Why would anybody try to fake photos of their hair? Nobody is that sad. From what i know Seatlle Rock is someone who went through hell wearing a hairpeace for years and from what i know of him through HLH hes a good, honest guy. The H.T thing is bollox.

Ive seen better responders to him as well, go to http://www.regrowth.com/results.cfm and look at the editors results, of course im sure there all fake as well. Oooh.

G

If that is all due to Minoxidil then he would be having some serious heart problems right about now, because most people that respond that good end up having heart problems.

Is that right...jeeeeezzuzzz. :laugh:

Cal Que Later

Established Member
Reaction score
zimmy said:

Why would anybody try to fake photos of their hair? Nobody is that sad. From what i know Seatlle Rock is someone who went through hell wearing a hairpeace for years and from what i know of him through HLH hes a good, honest guy. The H.T thing is bollox.

Ive seen better responders to him as well, go to http://www.regrowth.com/results.cfm and look at the editors results, of course im sure there all fake as well. Oooh.

Actually people are that sad, just look at all the bogus products that people are trying to sell on sites, and lets not forget about the guy and his treatment that was baked in his car and created a new product. You don't know the guy in real life so you are speculating just like I am, which makes your point no more valid than mine.

And your other good reponders on regrowth.com :laugh:, now thats some funny stuff there. Yeah all those guys are just great responders, no photo tampering, different lighting, or hair transplant were done on those guys :roll: :lol:.

Also maybe if you read a little more you would find out the typically the people that get abnormally good results from Minoxidil end up having to stop because they end up having problems with their heart, but it's ok though I would not exspect you to know the obvious. :lol:

Ams99

Established Member
Reaction score
haha cal, what would these people have to gain by dumbing photos? do you think they work for the distributors of avodart or something?

Ams99

Established Member
Reaction score
but i do have to agree, there is noway minoxidil alone can give those results. it's not hair transplant in a bottle.

Cal Que Later

Established Member
Reaction score
Ams99 said:
haha cal, what would these people have to gain by dumbing photos? do you think they work for the distributors of avodart or something?

I don't think they have anything to gain but to fool people into thinking the treatments they were using worked or that they are regrowing hair. All the photos on that other site were poorly taking photos that don't prove anything. The truth is you can't tell what is going on with their hairlines in those photos whether it was intentional or not.

G

Also maybe if you read a little more you would find out the typically the people that get abnormally good results from Minoxidil end up having to stop because they end up having problems with their heart, but it's ok though I would not exspect you to know the obvious.

Cal, ive never heard of any really good responders having problems with thier heart. Im a good responder and i have a heart condition (anuresym of the sinal sac 5 years ago), i think i would be dead now if what you were saying was totally accurate. Cough...cough........

I think if you going to have probelms with minoxidil and your heart, like heart palpatations then it will occur very soon after initially starting minoxidil.

Face it guys, some people respond really well to minoxidil, propecia, avodart, etc, ,etc..... and some people dont. Its a simple as that.

Me, im a good responder to most things ive tried. Lucky moi. I feel for guys who dont get visible results with minoxidil, etc.

I guess the guys who are the most sceptical about minoxidil results, etc are those who havent achieved much or anything from it, i would be bitter and sceptical too if that was the case.

G

but i do have to agree, there is noway minoxidil alone can give those results. it's not hair transplant in a bottle.

Read carefully, Seatlle Rock is using more than minoxidil.

Ams99

Established Member
Reaction score
haha i know he's using more than minoxidil. i saw he was on dutasteride. among other things. that comment was towards someone who earlier posted on this thing that his hair gain was mainly contributed to minoxidil.