Should you give up on dating? not worth it?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It took me 5 years to completely get over a 10month relationship.
Good luck, bro.
And stop being miserable, pls.
dam brother i know that feel
guess i got to wait a few morw years

i think it just kills me because im bald and ugly and some chad just hit her up and fucked.her

you know?

but then i think hang on i could of been that guy coz shes a wh***. I could of been him when she had a bf..

so i shoudlnt feel bad

anyway thanks man
at least someone on here knows what its like going from goosnlookong to ugly

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
anyway thanks man
at least someone on here knows what its like going from goosnlookong to ugly
Why do you think I started going to the gym ? Why do you think Im thinking about starting kickbox/muay thai classes ?
Because its the best therapy ever and because I can make my body look better since my prettyface was massacred by baldness.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
"Give up on dating" suggests that a bald guy was actively doing something in dating and is going to stop. A bald guy will get no dates whether he wants to or not. So the question doesn't even make sense; the bald guy doesn't have a choice. You are given up by default.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Give up on dating" suggests that a bald guy was actively doing something in dating and is going to stop. A bald guy will get no dates whether he wants to or not. So the question doesn't even make sense; the bald guy doesn't have a choice. You are given up by default.
But a bald guy and ugly guy still trying on app sna d sh*t ?

Yarkira

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this is only you who knows the answer. If you are ready for the relationship, of course, dating is worth trying. Moreover, there is a great number of dating sites and apps. In case you don't want to look for a partner online, you can address a dating agency. My brother met a gf thanks to one of them. It turned out to be easier than I thought. He just addressed a lunch actually customer service via this site and had a chat with a dating consultant. What I personally liked about this agency is that it is a completely offline service, and clients can feel safe and secure because the agency meets and screens each member in person.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this is only you who knows the answer. If you are ready for the relationship, of course, dating is worth trying. Moreover, there is a great number of dating sites and apps. In case you don't want to look for a partner online, you can address a dating agency. My brother met a gf thanks to one of them. It turned out to be easier than I thought. He just addressed a lunch actually customer service and had a chat with a dating consultant. What I personally liked about this agency is that it is a completely offline service, and clients can feel safe and secure because the agency meets and screens each member in person.
Better to go gay mmm love me some f.a.g booty holes.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this is only you who knows the answer. If you are ready for the relationship, of course, dating is worth trying. Moreover, there is a great number of dating sites and apps. In case you don't want to look for a partner online, you can address a dating agency. My brother met a gf thanks to one of them. It turned out to be easier than I thought. He just addressed a lunch actually customer service and had a chat with a dating consultant. What I personally liked about this agency is that it is a completely offline service, and clients can feel safe and secure because the agency meets and screens each member in person.

Feels a bit a bit boring no? Too safe and calculated for me. Seem tragically unromantic. A sign of the times I suppose. But if it works for the person in question then that's all good and well

Personally, the women who were, and still are, the closest to my heart, I met by accident. When I was least on my guard. Every time I tried to force the setting, or tried to adjust myself to a forced setting, the connection just wasn't there. For sex and more superficial stuff the apps are great. For finding 'love', I'm not so sure