Should My Surgeon Perform A Free Touch Up?

loosetalk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm hoping for some advice. I had a hair transplant in Istanbul in Jan 17. It was combination of FUE/FUT & about 4900 grafts were used.

It went well & I'm 90% happy with the results. Below are some pictures for reference (note the first two photos are after/before & the last one is before/after). The light for my after pictures was not ideal but I think you'll get the idea.

This issue is that the crown didn't really grow at all. I addressed this with my coordinator & the surgeon has said that the transplant was successful & that we could of course do a touch up but this would cost 3500E (for 3000 grafts or so)

I think this a little unfair - I was expecting that the crown area would be touched up for free. I expect it wouldn't take that many grafts (1000 - 1500 or so?) to fill out this area.

Anyone got any opinions on whether my expectation is reasonable here? Thanks in advance.

WhatsApp Image 2018-04-19 at 11.16.22.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-04-19 at 11.16.22 (1).jpeg
p1.png

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Without seeing a photo of where the grafts were placed, it is hard to give an opinion. I would not have guessed you had 5000 grafts done though, maybe 2500.

If you have to pay, I would get a different doctor for the next procedure.