Should I Try Topical Dutasteride Or Ru

jazz1

Reaction score
I refuse to even say belgravia's name as it may as well be another word for rip-off. We definitely need more private clinics where they have more freedom to assess and prescribe/compound drugs. Even places where blood tests could be taken as accurately as possible or perhaps scalp biopsies! It truly sucks to have hair loss living in any country but this one has to be one of the worst lol
100% as they cater according to your income and charge different prices for each client! That’s why I switched to the US, cheaper and more effective!

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
100% as they cater according to your income and charge different prices for each client! That’s why I switched to the US, cheaper and more effective!
I'm with you on that one. I'll look into the US after seeing what European pharmacies have to offer.. I feel like customs could be an issue in the US or even ASIA

krishnann

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can try the hair loss supplement I recommend as my subscribers have got the best results and they suggested me to write a review on it. Here is my review of Xcellerate 35. Cheers, Krishnan.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride is known to go systemic so I don't see a point in trying it topically. Some people have had permanent sides even after quitting finasteride/dutasteride, so my personal suggestion is for you to completely stop on these drugs.

If you are willing to take a risk then go for either ru58841 or cb0301 as some members that have previously experienced sides with finasteride/dutasteride have had success with RU/CB without the sides.
Ru also go systemic

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can try the hair loss supplement I recommend as my subscribers have got the best results and they suggested me to write a review on it. Here is my review of Xcellerate 35. Cheers, Krishnan.
You can try the hair loss supplement I recommend as my subscribers have got the best results and they suggested me to write a review on it. Here is my review of jUsT ShAve iT BrO. Cheers, Sanic.