should i try this? please help

eduardmc

Established Member
Reaction score
i have been using big 3 for more than a year, i had great result in my 3-6 month but everything has gone down the hill, even that i get major minoxidil inritation in my scalp and major flake problem, i still keep using minoxidil, but every day i'm scratching my head cause of the irritation, and flakes.

"is funny now writing this post in my job (i work security) this two girl a man saw what i was writing and i felt embarress. but they looked at my hair and told me that what i'm i doing, that i wasn't loosing my hair. it felt goood, but i kown what's going on"

ok so like i was saying. is it better for me to switch minoxidil to 1x day, and wash my hair with regular shampo everyday and nizoral 2x week? and since i get really dry skin scalp from minoxidil, will a conditional help? i really think that i'm loosing more hair than what i suppost to, because i don't stop scratching my head every day and night. even when i wake up in the middle of the night is because of my itching scalp.

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd get on propecia for starters, then search the forums here for a solid program using your minoxidil and nizoral. Propecia will be kind of like your foundation for the next year, and the minoxidil/nizoral will be there to possible help you grow back some hair. But I think Propecia would be your best framework for the upcoming twelve months. Check out the messages here, you'll find something that's right for you. Good luck.

eduardmc

Established Member
Reaction score
Rawbbie said:
I'd get on propecia for starters, then search the forums here for a solid program using your minoxidil and nizoral. Propecia will be kind of like your foundation for the next year, and the minoxidil/nizoral will be there to possible help you grow back some hair. But I think Propecia would be your best framework for the upcoming twelve months. Check out the messages here, you'll find something that's right for you. Good luck.

well i said that i'm using the BIG 3 (propecia - minoxidil - nizoral)