Should I Try Propecia Despite My Condition Or Not?

Haironn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I'm pondering if to try propecia or not, but what worries me are the side effects.
I'm currently overweight, I have low energy issues and low testosterone for my age (I'm 25), I also have libido and erectile issues (might be due to PIED), and I have gyno to a degree.

because of all of those, I'm worried that I'm more prone to side effects from finasteride and that it might worsen everything.

what do you guys think?

g.i joey

Reaction score
Jesus, if you told us you took 1 tablet of finasteride people would be shouting PFS all over your story.

Honestly man, it's worth a shot imo, the only thing I'd be conscious about is the growth of your gyno, keep a close eye on it. I've read about people with this type of problem who get on finasteride and actually feel overall better, but that's not the general consensus. I think talking to your doctor and trying the drug is worth a shot man. Good luck!

SaitamaSensei

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's worth trying finasteride if youre worried about hairloss. You didnt mention how bad is your hairloss condition but start minoxidil and finasteride together. If you get sides drop finasteride and you can maintain with min or possibly regrow if you don't have agressive hairloss.