Should I Try First Finasteride Or Dutasteride?

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe i shoudn't even try. Hopeless :(

This is really sad. A new individual who could have great results on finasteride and minoxidil and regrow has already given up without even starting treatment due to advice of some individuals. I have nothing more to say at this point.

HLV

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is really sad. A new individual who could have great results on finasteride and minoxidil and regrow has already given up without even starting treatment due to advice of some individuals. I have nothing more to say at this point.

HLV

Can you like go away?

InMinoxidilWeTrust

My Regimen
Reaction score

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks man really thanks. We shouldn't give up. I will take propecia. Actually that i can see some guys who take propecia were great responder to it. I hope i am one of them.

You’re welcome. Please take finasteride only with the consent of a doctor as it’s the sensible thing to do. best of luck on your journey.

P.S sorry he didn’t take your advice in the end Icarus.

HLV

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re welcome. Please take finasteride only with the consent of a doctor as it’s the sensible thing to do. best of luck on your journey.

P.S sorry he didn’t take your advice in the end Icarus.

HLV

I don’t understand because the person you linked has the most minimal change in his hairline. I wouldn’t consider that a success, considering HRT can regrow all of your hair back along with having a better hairline than that man. If he doesn’t take my advice, I don’t care because it doesn’t effect me. He will end up coming back here in despair because it didn’t work out as he expected it to.

Attachments

• 349BABA6-94BB-4DD9-AC63-1FF33E750868.jpeg
    349BABA6-94BB-4DD9-AC63-1FF33E750868.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 170

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
. If he doesn’t take my advice, I don’t care because it doesn’t effect me. He will end up coming back here in despair because it didn’t work out as he expected it to.

Exactly. Finally you said it. It doesn’t affect you. Which means you can freely promote extreme and potentially dangerous regimens to new individuals while being absolved of any responsibility. Thank God no one listens to you.

HLV

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly. Finally you said it. It doesn’t affect you. Which means you can freely promote extreme and potentially dangerous regimens to new individuals while being absolved of any responsibility. Thank God no one listens to you.

HLV

I do not care if anyone takes my advice or not since they are adults and can make their own decisions. And he definitely shouldn’t take advice from the person who ended up getting a hair transplant unless he wants the same path.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not care if anyone takes my advice or not since they are adults and can make their own decisions. And he definitely shouldn’t take advice from the person who ended up getting a hair transplant unless he wants the same path.

Ikarus stop embarrassing yourself. Enough already.

HLV

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ikarus stop embarrassing yourself. Enough already.

HLV

Don't you recall yourself saying that dutasteride alone will work for people under twenty with aggressive hair loss, but failed to give any evidence? That's what I call embarrassing!

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't you recall yourself saying that dutasteride alone will work for people under twenty with aggressive hair loss, but failed to give any evidence? That's what I call embarrassing!

I gave you numerous links of
Individuals who had success for years on finasteride which is an even weaker drug that dutasteride.

You are aware you’ve been challenged by numerous individuals here, not including myself about your “facts”. You just refuse to listen because you’re an 18 year old who is now convinced you’re a medical doctor.

HLV

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I gave you numerous links of
Individuals who had success for years on finasteride which is an even weaker drug that dutasteride.

You are aware you’ve been challenged by numerous individuals here, not including myself about your “facts”. You just refuse to listen because you’re an 18 year old who is now convinced you’re a medical doctor.

HLV

All of the ones you gave were either with minoxidil, or the person was above the age of twenty. You embarrassed yourself, and that's okay!

I have been challenged by individuals, which is good; I enjoy my ideas being challenged. And, I don't need to be a medical doctor to know the obvious.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All of the ones you gave were either with minoxidil, or the person was above the age of twenty. You embarrassed yourself, and that's okay!

I have been challenged by individuals, which is good; I enjoy my ideas being challenged. And, I don't need to be a medical doctor to know the obvious.

Your “ideas”? What ideas? That chemical castration or physical castration stops hairloss? Guess what, that’s not a new “idea”. This has been known for years on the forums long before you came here.

HLV

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your “ideas”? What ideas? That chemical castration or physical castration stops hairloss? Guess what, that’s not a new “idea”. This has been known for years on the forums long before you came here.

HLV

So finally, you admit that chemical castration/castration stops hair loss! And, I don't mean by that. I don't mean ideas particularly by me and I am not sure why you take every single thing I say literal. You are just picketing from the sentences I produce to come up with something, and that is truly awkward!

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So finally, you admit that chemical castration/castration stops hair loss! And, I don't mean by that. I don't mean ideas particularly by me and I am not sure why you take every single thing I say literal. You are just picketing from the sentences I produce to come up with something, and that is truly awkward!

Ikarus at this point I’m sorry but I have to conclude that you are genuinely stupid. If you think anybody here has been denying that chemical castration works I don’t know what to say. I sure as hell haven’t.

Nobody realistically considers chemical castration except for a minority because without being mean they don’t want to end up like you.

I’ll tell you what. Find one single post I have made where I claim that chemical castration doesn’t stop hairloss and I will leave the forum. I am sure you can find it? Report back here with your proof. Don’t dodge the question or try and find some way around this. Just find it and I’ll get out of your hair “so to speak”. It’s a small price to pay considering I’m putting myself out there right now.

HLV

Last edited:

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

All of them? Including this individual I linked who was under 20 and only using dutasteride?

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...years-full-temple-regrowth-dutasteride.48633/

Ikarus this is just getting worse for you. your credibility is almost non existent at this point (Thank God)

HLV

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All of them? Including this individual I linked who was under 20 and only using dutasteride?

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...years-full-temple-regrowth-dutasteride.48633/

Ikarus this is just getting worse for you. your credibility is almost non existent at this point (Thank God)

HLV

You showed me that one, in which it didn’t follow what I said. He doesn’t suffer from aggressive hair loss; his hair loss was barely existent. I said this: dutasteride alone won’t work for people like me. And I am still correct.

Why don’t you show the plethora of posts you came by which went against what you said? Oh wait, because that doesn’t follow your false narrative.