should i switch to rogaine foam?

returnoftheshedi

Established Member
Reaction score
i've been using Dr. Lee's standard 500 minoxidil for a couple years and i'm unsure about its effectiveness. i apply it once a day (at nite), usually between 1 1/2 and 2 ml. my hair is very short (buzzed to a #2) so i cant apply it in the morning because it leaves a white residue on the top of my head. anyway, i'm fine with using it once a day. i prefer it regardless.

i'm considering the switch because i've heard foam is 1) easier to apply , 2) it dries quicker and 3) its more effective. can anyone advise me as to why i should not switch??

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i see youre looking for reasons not to switch
hmmm
if you dont want to make youre life easier dont switch
that's all i can think of
oh i dont like the smell of the foam but most dont care about it

eduardmc

Established Member
Reaction score
returnoftheshedi said:
i've been using Dr. Lee's standard 500 minoxidil for a couple years and i'm unsure about its effectiveness. i apply it once a day (at nite), usually between 1 1/2 and 2 ml. my hair is very short (buzzed to a #2) so i cant apply it in the morning because it leaves a white residue on the top of my head. anyway, i'm fine with using it once a day. i prefer it regardless.

i'm considering the switch because i've heard foam is 1) easier to apply , 2) it dries quicker and 3) its more effective. can anyone advise me as to why i should not switch??

Read my post and then decide

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... hp?t=32827

Reaction score
eduardmc said:
returnoftheshedi said:

Read my post and then decide

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... hp?t=32827

Great stuff Eduardude :)