Should I switch to Fincar from Finast?

japussy

Reaction score
Hi, i have 3 questions for you guys out there...

1. Im currently on Finast by Dr Reddy's from india 5mgs split into 3 but i read alot about ppl switching to Fincar, so is Fincar much better then Finast, should i switch too?
2. Also, when i apply Minoxdil to my scalp, it goes really really itchy, why and is it supposed too?
3. Is Nizoral really any use for regrowing hair, cos i use a shampoo call T-Gel thats main purpose is for treating dandruff.
Thx for ur replies

G

japussy said:
Hi, i have 3 questions for you guys out there...

1. Im currently on Finast by Dr Reddy's from india 5mgs split into 3 but i read alot about ppl switching to Fincar, so is Fincar much better then Finast, should i switch too?

Fincar is cheaper on inhousepharmacy and they don't sell Finast there. UP sells both but it's more expensive to buy either from UP than it is to buy Finar from Inhouse. They're both the same, only difference is the price. Which is probably when you're hearing of more using Fincar than Finast.

2. Also, when i apply Minoxdil to my scalp, it goes really really itchy, why and is it supposed too?

It's a side effect. I'm guessing you recently started? I had these same problems around weeks 3-6 or so. I was able to reduce the itching by using scalpicin (hydrocortisone), along with an Aloe Vera shampoo/conditioner. Some days the itch was REALLY bad where I had to really concentrate to avoid scratching it. Thank GOD the itch went away which I expected it to.

3. Is Nizoral really any use for regrowing hair, cos i use a shampoo call T-Gel thats main purpose is for treating dandruff.
Thx for ur replies

Nizoral has been tested to regrow hair, the T-Gel stuff with the tar does not. Nizoral's main ingredient that regrows hair is ketoconazole. you might want to look into Revita shampoo, it was Ketoconazole plus a number of other regrowth ingredients. It also does not have the SLS. Been using it a few weeks myself now as a nizoral replacement and I like it.

japussy

Reaction score
(update)
xmas2007hn7.jpg

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
bro i really think you need to up your regimen if you wana see results, i personally think your going to need dutasteride .5mg along with dr proctors proxiphen applied right after shower so scalp is wet. also use nizoral 3 times a week left on scalp for 10 minutes. heres where to pick up proxiphen http://www.drproctor.com/hair-regrowth-products.htm. I think at your stage if you really want any regrowth your gona need that it has every powerful known hair grower and anti androgens all in one. good luck