SHOULD I start using it again?

Read the post, and decide carefully..

• Yes. Start using it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

I've used minoxidil twice. This year and last year. Only on my temples and hair line. I am a diffuse thinner with receded temples.

Last year, I used it for two months. And stopped. My hair shed like a mother f****r, even in places I didn't apply it. It grew back my temples in 1.5 months

This year, same scenario. It grew back my temples in 2 months.

Final result: I've lost probably 75% of density since my first application.

Two weeks ago, I started Propecia 1mg a day.

My hairline has receded, so has my temples. I want them back, I want them back by 3 or 4 months time.

So question is.. Should I find something ELSE for it.. and recommendations would be great. Or start minoxidil again, and hope I stick to it?

NOTE: Whatever the result is, is whatever I do.. so please think carefully, my hair is in your hands.

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
Mate i don't understand. You use it, and it works, but you just can't stick to it and so end up with less hair than you did before?

G

Force said:
I've used minoxidil twice. This year and last year. Only on my temples and hair line. I am a diffuse thinner with receded temples.

Last year, I used it for two months. And stopped. My hair shed like a mother f****r, even in places I didn't apply it. It grew back my temples in 1.5 months

This year, same scenario. It grew back my temples in 2 months.

Final result: I've lost probably 75% of density since my first application.

Two weeks ago, I started Propecia 1mg a day.

My hairline has receded, so has my temples. I want them back, I want them back by 3 or 4 months time.

So question is.. Should I find something ELSE for it.. and recommendations would be great. Or start minoxidil again, and hope I stick to it?

NOTE: Whatever the result is, is whatever I do.. so please think carefully, my hair is in your hands.

I don´t get that either. You say it grew back your temples, but you lost about 75% of density. Why did you stop it? I say: Get on treatments and stick with them. The Big 3 are your way to go, just be patient.

beaner

Reaction score
This poll makes no sense. Why would you not use it if it regrew your temples twice? Why do you keep stopping it? Why would you want to replace it with something else when it so very obviously works for you?

G

Because down the track I'm going to have to stop it, meaning I'll shed big time. Or it'll lose its effect. Plus I was getting some sides such as racing heart beat.

Ontop of that I might not be able to apply it twice a day.

PLUS Im convinced its turning NORMAL hair that isn't effected into minoxidil dependant hair. Afterall, minoxidil doesnt know which hair is miniturized so whatever follicle it touches, it'll affect.