Should I Start Finasteride Only Or With Something?

mbkitt

My Regimen
Reaction score
I went to see the derm today about hair loss. He didn’t really give me a ton of info. I thought I had a balding spot on my crown. I showed him a pic I took and he said he thinks it was the light and angle because he couldn’t find it when looking. The only thing he mentioned was maybe some temporal recession, but he didn’t say I was having hair loss. But, he did say I could start a regime because he doesn’t know what it’d be like 5 years down the road. He gave me the option of what I wanted to do. I ended up getting an rx for finasteride because, even though I don’t have noticeable hair loss, I do want to keep what I have.

My question is, would you start with just Finasteride and see what results I get or add Rogaine right away? I’m thinking of doing just Finasteride, but I’m kind of don’t know because the derm was kind of noncommittal which makes me think he doesn’t think my problem is as big of deal as I did/do.

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i saw your previous post about your crown.

you dont have any hair loss, so the doctor was right.

if you want to keep what you have and are scared of going bald then take the finasteride only

you dont need the minoxidl