109.8 KB · Views: 175
  • 9178D520-F5E2-4C99-B1A7-5CA683F0EF40.jpeg
    9178D520-F5E2-4C99-B1A7-5CA683F0EF40.jpeg
    206.9 KB · Views: 182

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes! Buzz that to a number 1, your head looks like an injured animal.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has it gotten worse since baseline? How long have you been on this regimen?

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
would the thinness not show through a 1?
I think you’ll be surprised how much better it looks buzzed. You have consistent thinning and a fairly decent hairline. Try it out!

EDIT: try 0.5 if your hair looks particularly thin in one place.

Last edited:

baldat20

My Regimen
Reaction score
It could be salvageable for a while. Consider oral minoxidil which is much stronger and more likely to work for your hair pattern. I try to be frank but your hair has a kink to it that is likely to be a life-long breakage issue. I would start copious oral minoxidil tomorrow. Ask me about grams and ml. Let's see if the oral Kirkland's works if you are up for that. The rest of your protocol looks nice. I would try the oral minoxidil but if that doesn't work, only estradiol might save it but you have to sperm bank first. It's an option. Oh, age can make a difference. How old are you?
Thank you for your response could you ellaborate on life long issue? I'm already on 10mg oral minoxidil unfortunately, it has helped but I just go through random periods of very heavy shedding where I lose ground and it never comes back 100%. By estradiol I'm assuming oral? I take topical. I'm 24

Has it gotten worse since baseline? How long have you been on this regimen?

About two years? It has not gotten worse since baseline no, but only been on treatment for two years and been thinning since 16.

I think you’ll be surprised how much better it looks buzzed. You have consistent thinning and a fairly decent hairline. Try it out!

EDIT: try 0.5 if your hair looks particularly thin in one place.
Thanks! I've buzzed it before and I have the head shape for it, it looks like full coverage except some areas of the crown (SMP could help maybe?) but gf likes it long.

re: the weird hair pattern, I had a FUE done to my hairline and temples, hence why its held

baldat20

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good question. I think that you can reserve topical min for derma-rolling or use it just in the morning or the evening but no, you don't have to use both and I am not using topical min except I use it to smooth out my hair in the mornings and once a week with derma-rolling but I have pretty long hair under my wig.
does your wig look detectable at all? might be an option for me

baldat20

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women know but men are clueless. I don't even anchor it and it stays but you have to place the part a little carefully. I got it because it looked like Mick Jagger in the early 70's when his hair seemed so shockingly long. Somehow, the wig became part of my personality so I often do alter ego pics since I don't do that dead name stuff. I swear to Goddess that the first night I put it on, I got hit on by a waitress where I used to hang pre covid-19 and then I was vaping outside and a guy hit on me. So I was like, hmm. Wig seems to work!
so women would know about a man wearing a hairpiece?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most would not casually but I mean in a relationship it's hard to hide. I got a transplant when we were engaged so I told my ex and I was really embarrassed but she seemed to like that I did it. Plus we are out to spot them, like the guy on Mad About You and then George wore one. Seinfeld had lots of hair episodes since Larry David had worst hair known to mankind. I posted yesterday pics of him when he was touring just out of Maryland here and he literally had Bozo the Clown hair.
I dont see a problem in wearing a hair system! It even fits my personality to not be serious at all! Lol

Nowadays wigs/hairsystems are a normal thing, especially within certain ethnic groups: afro americans as example or many asians to represent european hair styles -> kpop lol.

People calling out hair system trash are just wasting opportunities.

jazz1

Reaction score