Should I reduce my dosage?

Renegade

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been seeing improvement from my current regimine but am having some sides from the dutasteride: sexual, mental fog, fatigue, and body fat increase. Its possible that not all of these could be from the dutasteride but I know the sexual side is.

Anyway, has anybody been on dutasteride for a good while and then reduced their dosage without compromising their hair. I mean, I will continue taking this stuff becuase its definitely working but it would be nice to get some sensation back in my penis. It still functions but I feel like its on life-support. The desire has definitely faded (not always a bad thing), the sensitivity is shot, and I sometimes have trouble ejaculating (may as well forget about it if I've had anything to drink).

Please advise, thanks.

Sean68

Reaction score
i know exactly where youre coming from. the main thing that bothered me
wasnt so much the reduced urge but that when i climaxed it was ok downstairs but it didnt feel the same in my brain which scared me a little
so i went down to 3x a week. still far from ideal but its definitely better.

id reduce the dose definitely.its just not good fro you at the end of the day
and 3 x a week is still pretty serious inhibition.

Renegade

Established Member
Reaction score
how long were you on dutasteride everyday before you reduced your dosage? did you see any decline in (hair) results?

Sean68

Reaction score
a month? maybe a few days short i cant remember exactly. i havent seen
any results from either. i might starting taking finasteride every day as well if i can
tolerate it.