Should I Just Do It (you Know What) ?

Pazzini86

My Regimen
Reaction score
So i'm 33, i know there are ppl here younger than me, but it still scares the sh*t out of me. As you can clearly see, i'm balding. It was a shock, as none of my close relatives has experienced it. I am not saying this because i hope you will say "maybe it's just that", it's clearly male pattern baldness, sides and back are still fine.

I am a heavy alcolohic with eating disorders, Asperger syndrome, and just some stuff i can't explain. I want to fight my way out of it so bad, and now this is happening. Really really heartwrenching.

Last edited:

BMax

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have alot of hair still, so many options.

Eating and alcohol problems should be fixed before you start taking anything this may help fix some of the problems.

Once you sort that, start on finasteride/minoxidil if you have money you could transplant like a 600 graft in the crown and then go on topicals.

You have the ability to keep your hair. Up to you what you do.

Pazzini86

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, it's hard mentally, to fix those things in order to save hair, but it's also a great motivation to stop doing this s..t, but obviously not the only one.. it's like 15 beers a day since the mid-2000's with minimal food so i guess that must have speedened up the process.

I don't really know why i asked this here, just reaching out for other ppl in the same situation i guess, despite my age. Thanks for answering man.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah dude you need to get on top of your drink problem . 15 beers a day is no joke to your liver. Anyway ... hair options you can take finasteride and potentially recover much of your hair.

Pazzini86

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw these pics were taken by a shitty photographer(me) with a shitty cam under a tubular light, so it probably looks even worse on these pics. But the fact the light gets through it is proof. Thanks you all for answering. I'm going into rehab in January:)

BMax

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, it's hard mentally, to fix those things in order to save hair, but it's also a great motivation to stop doing this s..t, but obviously not the only one.. it's like 15 beers a day since the mid-2000's with minimal food so i guess that must have speedened up the process.

I don't really know why i asked this here, just reaching out for other ppl in the same situation i guess, despite my age. Thanks for answering man.

Not sure what you mean about despite your age, we are basically the same age. Balding is not a young mid or old persons problem, its a man's problem.

Try and look after your health mate, what you are doing will eventually kill you. Seek professional help and take care

Pazzini86

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bmax, thanks. I will seek councelling until i get booked in January, and i appreciate your input. I will stay strong, suicide is not an option.

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride with minoxdil will keep your hair as it is which looks good.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fellow alcoholic here, I feel ya man.

For 33 it’s not that bad. Get on finasteride, I’ve been on it 18 months and no side effects.