Should I Hit On This Fast Food Worker?

The Bronx

Reaction score
I'm in my 30s and I'm assuming she's in her early 20s. Hopefully she's not underage? Theres no way for me to know this though. I guess I can ask her how old she is?

But anyway, I've been going to this shop for like 2 months now (like 3 times per week). And I haven't asked for her phone number yet.

The problem is the first week I seen her we had alone time. But I didn't take advantage of that. So now every week that passes by, I see her last and it gets more and more crowded. For instance, today there was a couple of customers and plus she had her co-worker next to her. Whereas, that first a couple of weeks it was just me and her. Sometimes I didn't even see her at the shop and I feel disappointed and crummy.

Initially I figured I would just strike up a conversation with her but she comes across as very shy and awkward. She always looks down and talks low. Barely any eye contact. So then its like her shyness rubs off on me and I feel awkward. It's hard to feel her out. So I'm thinking the only option is just go straight ahead and ask for her phone number. What do you guys think?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
May as well if you're going to keep thinking about it. Def make sure she's of legal age though

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in my 30s and I'm assuming she's in her early 20s. Hopefully she's not underage? Theres no way for me to know this though. I guess I can ask her how old she is?

But anyway, I've been going to this shop for like 2 months now (like 3 times per week). And I haven't asked for her phone number yet.

The problem is the first week I seen her we had alone time. But I didn't take advantage of that. So now every week that passes by, I see her last and it gets more and more crowded. For instance, today there was a couple of customers and plus she had her co-worker next to her. Whereas, that first a couple of weeks it was just me and her. Sometimes I didn't even see her at the shop and I feel disappointed and crummy.

Initially I figured I would just strike up a conversation with her but she comes across as very shy and awkward. She always looks down and talks low. Barely any eye contact. So then its like her shyness rubs off on me and I feel awkward. It's hard to feel her out. So I'm thinking the only option is just go straight ahead and ask for her phone number. What do you guys think?

do it before your bald man

nail that young hot pussy

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
What fast food restaurant? Home of the Whopper?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah the actual fast food restaurant is important in how you deliver your big chat up line eg. "Would you like an extra large Whopper meal?" "Never mind the 6 inch do you want a footlong?" "Want my super sized big Mac?" Etc, you can tell I've done this before.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes, you should hit on her. Steal her purse when she isn't looking.

But don't take her to an R rated movie, just in case. Maybe something PG 13 would be more appropriate.