should i give up on life?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I work near a high scale shopping community and I see people who look JUST like you with hot girls everyday. Don't worry man, you are so young and you look good. Get out there and take advantage.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:agree:

I never like to be to forceful by saying 'you look great' or anything cos a lot of this is not about how you look but how you feel, but genuinely man, I can guarantee you that with that buzz plenty of girls are gonna be interested in you and I believe more so now than they would from that picture in your avatar (though i know you like your hair in that) youre just gonna have to trust us on that!

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
See thats what Im saying, it doesnt take long for anxiety about hairloss etc to turn into social anxiety, do yourself a favour and get out there because however off putting you think hair loss or being short is to a woman, being unable to leave the house rarely gets on a womans top 10 list of what a woman wants!

I remember when I lost my virginity, it was dynamite, I would recommend it to anyone.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Your Asian? So you probaly knows that shaving your head in the middle was the common haircut of the samurai class in ancient japan, also in china buddaists scholars were bald.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Primo said:
Hey Exodus, the buzzed hair looks good on you, a bit like Theo Walcott. Seriously you're lucky, most guys have much worse head shape and features than that.

Don't give up on life man.

I didn't manage to get laid til 6 month before I turned 20. Before that point I was full of frustration and constant negative thoughts about everything in life including hairloss..

...but after I nailed that first girl, I lost all that nervous tension and really began to enjoy life, it was a huge psychological victory and things only got better from there.

Hang in there and your lucky break will definitely come.
For black people baldness is nothing critical like in white people, because we are bright it's putting the forehead in the center

s.a.f

Reaction score
There really should be a better description for the Asian races.

Indian, Oriental and Philipines all come under the same description.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
Primo said:
Hey Exodus, the buzzed hair looks good on you, a bit like Theo Walcott. Seriously you're lucky, most guys have much worse head shape and features than that.

Don't give up on life man.

I didn't manage to get laid til 6 month before I turned 20. Before that point I was full of frustration and constant negative thoughts about everything in life including hairloss..

...but after I nailed that first girl, I lost all that nervous tension and really began to enjoy life, it was a huge psychological victory and things only got better from there.

Hang in there and your lucky break will definitely come.
For black people baldness is nothing critical like in white people, because we are bright it's putting the forehead in the center

Well I'm not black, but that's also a very common and false generalisation.

It's nothing to do with brightness or pigment and everything to do with headshape, black guys just have better headshape and the ones that don't e.g. Somalians, Sudanese etc have just as many problems as everyone else.

Unless you have a complexion like Wayne Rooney covered in red blothcy patches and freckles, then it's your head shape that will dictate how good you look bald.