Should I Give It A Go? Minoxidil + Nizoral? Need Opinions!

4myfuture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would go for it and be consistent for at least 6 months. Given your age you may hold on with those two things until a more viable topical AA is available.

Martts

My Regimen
Reaction score
seemed not going finasteride wasnt the best decision hairwise
Definitely not, you know how parents tell you to just accept it. Then you shave it and suddenly they want you with hair. f*** going with that horseshoe.

if i’d only known…

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely not, you know how parents tell you to just accept it. Then you shave it and suddenly they want you with hair. f*** going with that horseshoe.

if i’d only known…

39bb8a15b855d64e8d92fb1e02d96c436caf33c2583c_1-jpg.jpg

cloudsanrain

Established Member
Reaction score
minoxidil , finasteride , and Needling once a week with 1.5 needle and maybe tintin cream once a day .

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Leave the Nizoral 2% on at least 5 minutes, personally I leave it on 10 -15 minutes 3 - 5 times a week

finasteride 5 mg( for BPH) , nizoral 2 % Rogaine Foam ( Kirlkand) 1 x a day...................2000 grafts back in the early 2000's.............I have more hair today at age 53 than I did at age 27

Started Rogain liquid 1994

finasteride 1998

Change to finasteride 5mg in 2011

Added Nizoral in 2011

Martts

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is like a thread from 5/6 years ago, basically I am a bald potato head right now.

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
Leave the Nizoral 2% on at least 5 minutes, personally I leave it on 10 -15 minutes 3 - 5 times a week

finasteride 5 mg( for BPH) , nizoral 2 % Rogaine Foam ( Kirlkand) 1 x a day...................2000 grafts back in the early 2000's.............I have more hair today at age 53 than I did at age 27

Started Rogain liquid 1994

finasteride 1998

Change to finasteride 5mg in 2011

Added Nizoral in 2011
HT55, did you notice an improvement in your hair when you bumped up to 5 mg of finasteride a day? Also, have you ever stopped using nizoral and noticed thinning/shedding/etc.?