Should i get steriods? Or do i get them?

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im already bald. My sex drive is very low and i dont get erections. I basically got nothing to lose. My doctor told me i have the t levels of a woman. I have hard time loosing weight too. I basically have no choice. But where do i get it?

Likewise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't your doctor recommend you a particular steroids? I would check an online pharmacy probably. Or some special sport shops. Honestly no idea, i never had steroids in my life. Anyway i hope steroids will help you.

Last edited:

Nigelw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im already bald. My sex drive is very low and i dont get erections. I basically got nothing to lose. My doctor told me i have the t levels of a woman. I have hard time loosing weight too. I basically have no choice. But where do i get it?
You need to find a TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) clinic. They are all over the place. They will run a full panel blood work and put you on most likely Testosterone Cypionate weekly injections between 50- 200mg. It's very easy and simple to do at home and will improve your mood, energy, and libido. The testosterone oral gel is an option as well if you prefer to not use needles.
You may also need an Aromatase inhibitor pill once or twice a week to keep your estrogen low, and some guys also do HCG injections to counteract negative sexual side effects of testosterone.
TRT can really improve your quality of life. Good luck!

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to find a TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) clinic. They are all over the place. They will run a full panel blood work and put you on most likely Testosterone Cypionate weekly injections between 50- 200mg. It's very easy and simple to do at home and will improve your mood, energy, and libido. The testosterone oral gel is an option as well if you prefer to not use needles.
You may also need an Aromatase inhibitor pill once or twice a week to keep your estrogen low, and some guys also do HCG injections to counteract negative sexual side effects of testosterone.
TRT can really improve your quality of life. Good luck!
im already on TRT . took 2 injections each in 3 months. dosent work. maybe because im still on anti psychotics?

Nigelw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
im already on TRT . took 2 injections each in 3 months. dosent work. maybe because im still on anti psychotics?
Oh I see, how many MG if you don't mind me asking?
And have you been doing blood work to check your t levels improving?

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh I see, how many MG if you don't mind me asking?
And have you been doing blood work to check your t levels improving?
yes i did. it did not improved. and i barely have any sex drive and cant lose weight no matter how much i work out and eating less.

Nigelw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes i did. it did not improved. and i barely have any sex drive and cant lose weight no matter how much i work out and eating less.
To improve test levels you probably need to be injecting 200-300mg per week, possibly more depending on your base level.

I would avoid any kind of street level black market steroids. Best to only take prescribed drugs at correct dosages

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To improve test levels you probably need to be injecting 200-300mg per week, possibly more depending on your base level
so what kind of roid do you recommend me to use? right now im injecting nevido every 3 months. this is what the doctor tell me i need to do

Nigelw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so what kind of roid do you recommend me to use? right now im injecting nevido every 3 months. this is what the doctor tell me i need to do
I would suggest you get prescribed testosterone cypionate 200mg weekly injections. This will definitely raise your T levels. I've seen it increase patients from 150ng/dL to 1200 ng/dL within 3-6 montjs.It will without a doubt improve your symptoms of low t

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would suggest you get prescribed testosterone cypionate 200mg weekly injections. This will definitely raise your T levels. I've seen it increase patients from 150ng/dl to 1200 ng/dl. It will without a doubt improve your symptoms of low t
but arnt sex drive and erections are also linked to dopamine?

Nigelw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but arnt sex drive and erections are also linked to dopamine?
Yes amongst many other factors. And yes of course your psych meds will certainly have negative sexual side effects, but the testosterone will help improve these. Also ask your doctor about HCG injections which will 100% help you sexually, guaranteed!

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would never try steroids. I am trying to burn fat and build some muscle these days, but I do it in a different way. For example, I think that some Weight Loss Medication is pretty good and may be really helpful to you. What do you think about it? Maybe you should have a look at some too

Last edited: