Should I Get Rogaine Or Does It Smell?

ThinningHair88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I am 29 year male in Texas, and my hair has been thining out. I went to one of the best hair transplant people in Houston, and he simply handed me a paper prescribing 5 things:

Rogaine
Biotin
Laser hat
Medical shampoo that starts with a K
finasteride

I didnt really see any results but very subtle with the shampoo and biotin (very little like hair just hanging on), and they wanted around $1500-2500 for the laser hat which I just dont have to invest right now, and propecia is out of the question. I'm usually the that catches the bad side effects most people dont have get when it comes to things, so my only other course was to try rogaine.

Someone suggested I get 1 month supply to see if it even works for me before buying a 3-month supply. My question is, does rogaine really smell, or is there a better foam or product that works the same without the smell?

Thanks in advance!

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I am 29 year male in Texas, and my hair has been thining out. I went to one of the best hair transplant people in Houston, and he simply handed me a paper prescribing 5 things:

Rogaine
Biotin
Laser hat
Medical shampoo that starts with a K
finasteride

I didnt really see any results but very subtle with the shampoo and biotin (very little like hair just hanging on), and they wanted around $1500-2500 for the laser hat which I just dont have to invest right now, and propecia is out of the question. I'm usually the that catches the bad side effects most people dont have get when it comes to things, so my only other course was to try rogaine.

Someone suggested I get 1 month supply to see if it even works for me before buying a 3-month supply. My question is, does rogaine really smell, or is there a better foam or product that works the same without the smell?

Thanks in advance!
Doesn’t really have any smell at all. If you have short hair, most people like the foam because it doesn’t run down your scalp, but he liquid seems to absorb a little better. Be wary of the initial shed. Don’t stop when you notice increased hairloss a month or so into treatment.
Goodluck.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** the laser helm go for minoxidil (rogaine), finasteride and ketoconazole. laser helms barely help