Should i get back on RU58841? (7 words )

normal-guy21

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, so I kinda have this problem.

I was on RU58841 for around a month and it was pretty decent but I got some bad sides from it e.g heart pain and palpitations and I think it made my heart beat faster.

So I opted for alfatradioal as I heard good things about it and have only been on it for 2 days or so.

But it makes my hair look like absolute sh*t and it could just be my mind playing tricks on me but my hairline has been itching more in the 5 or 6 days i've been off RU.

So I kinda wanna get back on it but would rather not but I will if I really have to.

If anyone has any advice I'd really appreciate it as I really am not sure what to do here I am also on finasteride and have been for about 2 and a half months

Thanks.

Last edited:

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a perfect candidate for risperidone

normal-guy21

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess I'll probably have to as I really don't want to risk losing ground, if any1 else would like to chime in I'd happily listen

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, so I kinda have this problem.

I was on RU58841 for around a month and it was pretty decent but I got some bad sides from it e.g heart pain and palpitations and I think it made my heart beat faster.

So I opted for alfatradioal as I heard good things about it and have only been on it for 2 days or so.

But it makes my hair look like absolute sh*t and it could just be my mind playing tricks on me but my hairline has been itching more in the 5 or 6 days i've been off RU.

So I kinda wanna get back on it but would rather not but I will if I really have to.

If anyone has any advice I'd really appreciate it as I really am not sure what to do here I am also on finasteride and have been for about 2 and a half months

Thanks.
Do you undestand that there is not a single study done in humans about RU, that what you are buying maybe or may be not be Ru and it is made in a home made lab in china ? you should never used it on the first place.

normal-guy21

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess, I think it actually worked tho and that I have slightly lost ground after stopping it so idk what to do....

jazz1

Reaction score
How comes you have not tried Finasteride first?