Should I do height surgery?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
No girl goes for you right? weird looks i suppose right? negative comments i suppose right?...>__> yawn.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
don't see what the joke is about really, if YOU were 5' 2" YOU would be seen as the joke of the room and no girl would want you.

and you compare height surgery to things that have no meaning?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
"if YOU were 5' 2" YOU would be seen as the joke of the room and no girl would want you." just ****ing wow lmao you should see my family they are a very short family (apart from a male cousin) and they are doing fine with the opposite sex they must be lucky huh?

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
lol yeah they will be 5 7 short or 5 5 short with gf who are 5 0 or something.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Lmao but still if people want to do the surgery then more power to them what ever makes them happy but i think its silly weirdly enough at my school most off the short guys were the popular ones and people i know even me couldnt careless how tall you are...but hey what do i know.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

"if YOU were 5' 2" YOU would be seen as the joke of the room and no girl would want you." just ****ing wow lmao you should see my family they are a very short family (apart from a male cousin) and they are doing fine with the opposite sex they must be lucky huh?

According to your ignorant openions 5'7 is considerd small

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao but still if people want to do the surgery then more power to them what ever makes them happy but i think its silly weirdly enough at my school most off the short guys were the popular ones and people i know even me couldnt careless how tall you are...but hey what do i know.

They weren't bald, height is more of a pain killer to compensate, the real deal is the hair, I wouldent care to be 5'7 if I dident had that dissase the aging me in 10 years, and a girl will most Likely will choose the short guy with long hair over the really tall bald guy, because bald is really in the bottom of choices

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Look at you twisting things I never said 5.7 was small get your facts straight there was a time on here when i said i know people who are small and even THEN i never ment it how you thought i ment it i just ment short but i said small i explained this to you over and over and over but you choose to ignore it and twist things to make me look bad...you are pathetic dude.

dude77

Reaction score
lengthening7.jpg

found that picture of a before and after on google .. that's a hell of a job if true