Should I do height surgery?

AnberlinFan84

Established Member
Reaction score
Simple answer NO! Why the hell do you want to screw with your bones to gain a few inches. My buddy is like 5'9" or 5'10" and seems average height to me.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
HPM is 1.63
OP is the same size as me 1.73 is just under 5'9" if he really belives thats short enough to warrant such drastic surgery he needs therapy.

you have to have an apparatus screwed into your legs that stretches the legs as the bone heals. You are bed bound for 6months. You'd have to be pretty desperate/psychologically messed up to do it. :shock:

I'm 164 cms exactly. 5' 4.5"

saf in your opinion do you think I am crazy to not want to do one LL surgery to make myself 170cm.

I plan to make myself 2.5" taller in the next few years, that is one LL surgery.

upon measuring my wingspan I can make myself , in total, 5 inches taller, 5 9.5.

but what are your thoughts on doing one LL surgery, it is £10,000 atm and they do it in india, and no you are not bed bound for 6 months, you are bed bound for 3 months, then you are walking on crutches, you spend about 4 months in india, then you fly home in crutches, and you walk with cruchtes for about 3 months, then you're back to normal.

the actual lengthening process is about 3 months.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Hpm if you really have a lot of money like you claim you do then don't do it in a 3 world country such as India, stic to the us or Europe.

I know a story of someone who was 1.63 and got 9 inches to 1.72.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw im not 1.72 I'm 1.70, I thought I'm 1.72 until I actually measured myself

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
dr betz and dr guitchet do it for like £35K

india really is the best, there is no "mid ground" place, although china is 22K these days for wahtever reason they jacked up the price, the person getting it done in india said it was better than china, + i have to plan to 2 LL surgeries so you have to see the whole thing and the whole package woudl cost £20K for 2 LL surgeries.

i don't see the big deal about 170cm, i know 7+ people in that height range , imo perfectly normal, although yes you are short, 164 however is pretty bad .

remember

6' 0" (183cm) = Tall

5' 9.5" (176.5cm) = Avg

5' 7" (170cm) = Short

5' 4.5" (164cm) = Small

These are barefoot measurements, if your not sure measure yourself with an electronic height machine with NO SHOES ON.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

The height alone whouldent bother me, it's the combination with baldness that sucks, my brother is 1.67-68 but he has long awesome hair, and it dosent bother him, he was with many girls some taller then him

Being short can be cool if you have good hair, then you have the young look. But a short bald guy looks like a freak.

My father was Bald by his 20' but at least was tall. You need one of the two at least, cuz the hair compensate for the height and the height for the hair. Attractive bald guys are mostly tall with a lot of muscels.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
ok i just found out I think i can only do 2" via LL, the reason being is that this guy made himself 4" taller, he has my height/wingspan proportions, by making himself 10cm taller he is now 7cms taller than his wingspan, but IMO he looks a bit off, he has short arms and his reach cant meet his height.

what is your opinion of his proportions, also the pic on the right is his mockup if his arms were longer.

261yxk0.png
2lnkep.png

Does the picture on the left not look a bit of to you?

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Nope it's looks ok, I actually know guys that are tall with shorter arms then his. His arms arnt short they just very thin. He can do some lifts and make them wider it's not a problem.

I actually lack proportion now, torso and arms pretty big and long and legs are short and ugly, btw this by exercises too or only surgery?

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
ok your not looking closely enough.

THERE IS NO EXERCISE YOU CAN DO TO MAKE YOU TALLER!

that is not a before or after LL, the picture on the left is him after LL, but he made himself too tall and if you look at the picture for a minute or two you'll see his arms arent long enough, its hard to describe its not that his arms fall above the belt line , its more if he were to stretch his arms out he can't get to his height.

the picture on the right is a mockup of him with longer arms, so he get BACK into proportion, but we can't do arm lengthening atm because its not commonly practised cosmetically, and costs £15K and is not worth it to be less out of proportion.

most people are not taller than their wingspan, it is the problem we have if we do 2 LL surgeries.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

My legs are totally much shorter then the rest of my body so it won't be a problem for me, I just don't have the goddamm money

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
its not your body, its your WINGSPAN, not your torso length, you need to measure your wingspan, come back with that we can see if you can be 4" taller, but your 5 7, its not that bad anyway.

the above guy went from 5 8 to 6 0

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Like I said 5'7 can be somehow not that bad if you have cool hair, but for a balding a**h** like me it won't, my brother is 1.67 with long awesome hair and has no problems getting laid.

I need to be at least 5'9 in order to look normal for a bald guy

I don't see any right or left pictures cuz I'm on iPhone, I see the same pic of him one above the other and its looks fine

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
LA-Raeven.jpg

is an example of a girl who is 3" taller than wingspan next to a girl who is 1:1 in proportion.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Ok now I see it, it does look wierd

I'm 1.70 but when I'm on army boots I'm 1.74 I measured that, and I don't see this kind of thing on me

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yeah being in shoes is like standing on phone books, it wont change your wingspan to height ratio, even if you make yourself 5" taller standing on books or in a shoe with a large platform, its not the same as making yourself too tall for your arms.

I can make myself 2" taller and still look correct, like the girl on the right, but if i make myself 4" taller I will look like the girl on the left, some guys opt for this as they feel the height gain outweighs the proportion issue, the girl on the left felt that having longer legs and being taller was more important that being in proportion.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Well it make sense cuz 4 is a lot so it make sense youl look wierd, but what about 2 inches gain? I just need 2 and I don't think it will screw my proportion

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
well it depends on your wingspan, a lot of people have naturally longer wingspan, you need to measure your wingspan yourself, maybe you can do 4" and look 1:1, I cant i only have 3cms to work with and I can get away with 5cm lengthening.

height = 164cm
wingspan = 167cm

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Dosent the doctor that does the surgery suppose to know that? He must know and tell you before if your gonna in proportion or not if he has some exprience.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
dam theyre ****ing hot

and i honestly dont see the proportion issue.

its practically unnoticeable. if i had the money and the pain wasnt too bad i prolly wud do this surgery

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Height surgery? LMFAO.