Should I delete dating apps? (causing depression)

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I keep going on dating apps beause that's where i met my ex 3 years ago but i've had no luckc since
i think it causes depression swiping all the time and then i see who I match with and it's some Transexual i didn't realise i swiped on or some absolute ogre obese women i also accidentially swiped on
I have very low standards but i can not physically get erect to these women

im thinking about deleting apps due to depression they cause

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They're all the same.. 90% men flooding and simping a tiny minority of ultra picky women

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They're all the same.. 90% men flooding and simping a tiny minority of ultra picky women
this whats the point man

Man i downloaded hinge and there were 9/10 models on there what the f*** is the point? what a scam.

they're all the same sh*t.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Me too, bruh, only once in so many years in using the app. And what a f*****g luck I had =))).
its scksm man i met a girl who was actually some what attractive we had a relatioship great sex it was awesome the life of a chad i experienced
now 3 yaers of swipin and nothing.

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its scksm man i met a girl who was actually some what attractive we had a relatioship great sex it was awesome the life of a chad i experienced
now 3 yaers of swipin and nothing.
My experience was quite the opposite. A 9/10 ex-model with an amazing kinky personality wanted to f*** me cuz I looked like her ex-husband. And I was bald by then. But that was a f*****g dumb luck thats never gonna be seen again =))).
Now we suffer together, bro.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Yes you should. Some people here are saying that the numbers are against a hetero guy on a dating app service. Even that is a slight cope in my opinion. There are a few that boast a more even number or have design features to get around this (problem being that a hetero woman sees too many men and this is not expected to be conducive to her finding a good match and leaving the service happily). But you would fail on those too as a bald guy. Many hetero women seem to be happy to stay single until the right guy comes along ; that's maybe the opposite of a thirsty man. My point is that a bald guy will fail on those even if the numbers were in his favour. Blame yourself, not the numbers or other people. You're bald and it's your fault ; that's how the world sees it.

I'm steadily deleting my accounts as soon as i see that I have pushed its internal attractiveness rating too low. The plan was to get my data deleted and start afresh with new photos. But actually I think that I might not do that, and instead I'll put down my cell phone and enjoy myself doing other things. New sport, new music, new books, new TV shows etc etc is what I recommend to you, as usual.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
You high norwoods get a hair piece? They're like a few hundred to a grand for a good one?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
You high norwoods get a hair piece? They're like a few hundred to a grand for a good one?
I wouldn't get a hair piece. I would have either gotten SMP, or laser hair removal to get rid of the horseshoe look.

A lot of pale guys with buzzed NW6-7 look terrible imo. But I know one who married a beautiful exotic woman and he's short too, with an ugly nose.

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember back in 2007 - 2012ish... i used to strike out lucky a fair few times on these dating sites Faceparty, Myspace etc.. It was much more niche back then and only people with a computer. it's a complete sh*tshow now with the whole planet hooked up via a smartphone.

I remember the early days of Tinder I got a bit of success and over the years I've seen the results drop to practically nothing now... algorithms have been tweaked to get maximum profit, bigger and bigger userbase.

The only way you'll get anything on these apps nowadays is

a) Being very very good looking.. ie top 20% of men

b) striking out lucky by being a complete and utter simping jestermaxxer. Call girls gorgeous and sexy and offer them fantastic dates - you might divert their limited attention span for a few minutes and get an 'in'