Should I Be Concerned? ~ (crown Thinning)

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on fina for 10 months now though..

Perhaps switch to dutasteride?

Is my thinning noticeable, or just still the very early stages?

Up to you dude - have you bad sides on finasteride ? I know people who moved from finasteride to dutasteride and just couldn’t take the sides . Also it seems the jury is still out when it comes to comparing their effectiveness and some people seem to notice no real difference . Several have even said their forelock specifically got worse on dutasteride for some reason .

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s definitely widening of the parting; maybe you should switch to dutasteride. If your hair makes you paranoid currently, just use some hair fibres.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will probably do that.. this isn't diffuse thinning though, right? Moreso male pattern baldness?

Weird cause it seems more like female pattern in regard to the part.

Yeah, it’s male pattern baldness. I have the same diffuse-thinning pattern.

BMax

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont think it looks that bad tbh. Whats the hair line like? Also you could brush back instead of the part down the center.

Maybe its loss from being on minoxidil and fina. Id say to keep doing what you are doing if not having sides.

pr0xym0ron

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont think it looks that bad tbh. Whats the hair line like? Also you could brush back instead of the part down the center.

Maybe its loss from being on minoxidil and fina. Id say to keep doing what you are doing if not having sides.

JEDodjf

Last edited: