Should I Add minoxidil?

Confused

Reaction score
I've been on propecia .5mg for about 6 months. I think it has stopped the loss but has not grown any back.

Should I wait another 6 months before adding minoxidil?

What if the propecia grows it back alone?

I have a defuse thinning on the top of my head. I keep my hair cut short but you can see the loss if Im sitting and your standing looking at the top of my head.

Oh, I also use tricomin..

Megadeth

Established Member
Reaction score
re:

I would. minoxidil is the best growth stimulant for hair loss. finasteride stops the hairloss and thickens up the existing hair. It isn't designed to regrow hair that is already lost.

Get the foam.

Confused

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply..

Any one else?

Since I have defused thinning do I apply it all over the top of my head?

How much $ a month for foam?

G

Confused said:
Thanks for the reply..

Any one else?

Since I have defused thinning do I apply it all over the top of my head?

How much $ a month for foam?

yeah id add it. you apply it wherever you are thinning, so if youa re diffuse all over the top then yes apply it all over the top

you can get a year's supply of foam from Ebay for $150. i'd go to your local store and buy a month supply of it for like 15 bucks just to see how you tolerate it. if you tolerate it well then buy the year's supply off ebay.

Confused

Reaction score
Thanks Jayman, your opinion means much. When I first started treatment I would do a search for your name and read up.

I still wounder if I should just shave my head though :(

How’s your hair coming along?

Knendell

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought finasteride also had a descent chance at regrowing recently miniaturized hairs?
I also wanted to ask if a diffused person started taking finasteride right after the diffussion was noticed it there a chance it could regrow those places also?