Should Have Felt Better But Felt Worse Instead

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I go out to the forest to walk and listen to my mind and my thoughts I realized when I came back to my apartment I felt retarded and tired and exhausted THE REASON?

DUTASTERIDE AVODART!!!!

I don't know How much can I take this drug it is closing in on 10 months EVERY SINGLE SIDE EFFECT I HAVE IT.AND ALL MY FRIENDS USING DUTASTERIDE OR FINASTERIDE HAS IT!!!!

Do not lie people I don't know how many merck employees there are in this site But I believe there are insiders in the merck corp. and they are definitely working on these forum sites and reddit tressless section NOONE IS STUPID

Only if you had the persuasion skills that I have You'd see make the arrangements with some people and learn about what is going on in these forums.Only IF YOU KNEW HOW THINGS GET DONE.

DON' TAKE THESE POISON!

INT

Reaction score
When I go out to the forest to walk and listen to my mind and my thoughts I realized when I came back to my apartment I felt retarded and tired and exhausted THE REASON?

DUTASTERIDE AVODART!!!!

I don't know How much can I take this drug it is closing in on 10 months EVERY SINGLE SIDE EFFECT I HAVE IT.AND ALL MY FRIENDS USING DUTASTERIDE OR FINASTERIDE HAS IT!!!!

Do not lie people I don't know how many merck employees there are in this site But I believe there are insiders in the merck corp. and they are definitely working on these forum sites and reddit tressless section NOONE IS STUPID

Only if you had the persuasion skills that I have You'd see make the arrangements with some people and learn about what is going on in these forums.Only IF YOU KNEW HOW THINGS GET DONE.

DON' TAKE THESE POISON!

Dude, no one here believes a thing you say. Stop pretending being someone your are not, or realize that you are not who you think you are.

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, no one here believes a thing you say. Stop pretending being someone your are not, or realize that you are not who you think you are.
BELIEVE IT OR NOT

If cristiano ronaldo was given avodart at 20 years old and used this drug for 13 years now do you think He would have performed same all these years?

I talked to an endocrinologist BRO!! I may have been fooling around when I was saying ENGLAND IS MY CITY-LONDON IS MY COUNTRY

But by the fact that I talked to a professor in this field he says that the BALLS TAKE LONGER BECAUSE OF LACK OF DHT TO LOAD SEMEN IN IT.

SO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS???? TIREDNESS ALL THE F'CKING TIME WHETHER YOU ARE ON FINASTERIDE OR DUTASTERIDE.THE BODY DOES NOT RECOVER IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME AS IT SHOULD DO.

DO YOU THINK CRISTIANO RONALDO WOULD HAVE PERFORMED ON ALL OF THE MATCHES THROUGHOUT THE YEAR IF HE WAS ON FINASTERIDE??? OR ANY SPORTSMAN BRO???? Do you think everything is looks??????

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

DUTASTERIDE AVODART!!!!

DON' TAKE THESE POISON!
Then stop taking it dummy

Derminator

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The more capital letters you use, the more you're convincing me you're an intelligent person.

I really take your opinion on the matter very seriously. You don't come across as a total joke at all.

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The more capital letters you use, the more you're convincing me you're an intelligent person.

I really take your opinion on the matter very seriously. You don't come across as a total joke at all.
CONTINUE being tired all the time don't take my word when you get off the drug for 1 month you will understand you will say oh my god Life is good again WATCH AND SEE!!!!!

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

ARE YOU LIONEL MESSI?