Should CCS spend thousands of dollars on laser hair removal?

Should CCS use hair removal cream and a razor or continue spending thousands on laser hair removal?

• Use cream and a razor and a good aftershave balm?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CCS

Reaction score
Well I'm very hairy, like on the border of the top 20% or so. And too lazy to shave, or especially to leave cream on my body for 5 minutes.

I'm keeping the beard though. Just lasering the neck and upper cheaks now, so I can keep a well defined, classic beard shape. Might even fill in a few holes in the beard.

Maybe I love my hairless legs because I'm straight and looking at it from a guy's angle, but I think my lower body is a perfect 10, if it were not for the razor bumbs that still have not gone away. They went away in the past after months, so I'm sure they will again. But at least I won't have to laser them again once it is all over.

If women like you while hairy, that means you got some really good other features going for you. And if she dates a hairless guy, she would probably tell you to wax rather than just dumb you. But if you apearance is borderline like mine, and you lack confidence like I do, then any little bit of help might push me over the edge. Liking how I look sure does give me confidence. Lots of it. If I can just get above the waist to look as good as below the waist I'd be a really good looking guy. Not going to happen, but I can try getting close.

The Gardener

Reaction score
cb_card1e.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
Well I'm very hairy, like on the border of the top 20% or so.
You did'nt look overly hairy in that sea monster pic.

CCS

Reaction score
Why do you assume that is how I naturally look? I used a hair buzzer to get down to 1/8 inch before I left for that trip. I mean, I don't mind when women assume that is how I naturally look. I am just amazed how I can tell which guys are naturally not hairy, and instantly can spot the stubble on guys who buzzed. But so many people don't. This only goes to prove that no one will notice my wig.

mulder

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't waste money on the laser hair. Actually it seems like hairiness is making a comeback, forget about permanently getting rid of it...you maybe surprised how much female's tastes change in a decade or two, it is a secondary male sexual characteristic afterall.

CCS

Reaction score
mulder said:
Don't waste money on the laser hair. Actually it seems like hairiness is making a comeback, forget about permanently getting rid of it...you maybe surprised how much female's tastes change in a decade or two, it is a secondary male sexual characteristic afterall.

Maybe right on the chest. I doubt they will ever want it anywhere else though. The beard definitely. Not legs though.