Should baldies be allowed to bring propecia into prisons?

Should baldies be allowed propecia in prison?

• Total voters

CCS

Reaction score
A baldie goes to jail. Should he be allowed to take his propecia with him? Should it be illegal for visitors to bring him some, or should he only be allowed a bible?

CCS

Reaction score
I say not letting them bring propecia is as bad as saying, "If you look hot, you will be someone's sex slave, and we won't help you.".

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score
if i recall

you are not allowed to use finasteride in jail

i guess those are some of the perks being out of the correctional judicial system

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
Um, no.

It's one more thing correctional officers have to check on. They would need to analyze every pill someone brought in to make sure one of them wasn't cyanide or something.

Or, prison medical staff would have to doll it out. Which is a huge waste of their time. Let's not further burden an already over-burdened system.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i think they should
but i don't think many people who take finasteride would match the profile of a brutal criminal

the thing is "punish them, punish them punish them" would just make them reoffend on the way out because of the typical "life of crime" trap

hairrific

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey we need the answer on this , they put people in jail for the stupidest things today, (7 million in the system here) shhht happens, accidents could happed to us too.

They would ask what meds do you take as you enter jail then on to prison. They don't want a law suit for not giving needed meds.. So with that said, couldn't you say you take Proscar for benign prostatic hyperplasia ? Hell if I would want to stay a year or two in there and then come out bald, that would be double the torture! :puke:

Wonder how to convince the Doctor inside you have BPH? Can you fake that? Or is there another med reason to take Proscar? With my luck they would give me flow max.

hairrific

Established Member
Reaction score
WELLLLLLLLL??????DO THEY OR DON'T THEY? Anyone know for sure? I am planning on going to jail soon, they finally caught me for smoking pot years ago in high school! :woot:

CCS

Reaction score
hairrific said:
WELLLLLLLLL??????DO THEY OR DON'T THEY? Anyone know for sure? I am planning on going to jail soon, they finally caught me for smoking pot years ago in high school! :woot:

Your best bet would be to get an outside Doctor to prescribe it to you, and then tell the prison it is a prescription drug your Doctor has prescribed you and that it is none of their business what it is for, but that your Doctor said you must take it daily.

Once they drag you off to prison, it would be much harder to pull that off. Some docs won't even prescribe finasteride for hairloss. You'd have to find one who cares.

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well first off it is pointless for a Bald person to be using Finasteride.

I don't believe it would be smart to let someone use Finasteride in Prison. It is widely known that it masks the use of other drugs. Also, since these people have made the choice to commit a crime, they'd don't really deserve the right to use Finasteride. No, they shouldn't. Although If I were in Prison I know I would be extremely pissed about not having access to Finasteride.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
No.

I'm curious, because in this life anything can happen.

So, what is best way one would ensure they can get their dutasteride in jail?
Just get head tattoos in the shape of a hairline while you're in jail

d61f9574b851565ef2556a552cd2d9d0.jpg

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No.

I'm curious, because in this life anything can happen.

So, what is best way one would ensure they can get their dutasteride in jail?
Get actual BPH or get a corrupt doctor which will falsely claim you have BPH and prescribe you dutasteride, but you will have to pay him extra for that. I'm pretty sure that you will have your medication which saves your life in prison. Just make sure that any doctors in prison stay away from your prostate.

Oriol

Established Member
Reaction score
This must be one of the stupidest and funniest threads I've seen in a while

debyne

Established Member
Reaction score
Bald men shouldn't be allowed to vote. This would motivate them to fix their baldness, and reduce their stress levels because they wouldn't be worried about politics.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald men shouldn't be allowed to vote. This would motivate them to fix their baldness, and reduce their stress levels because they wouldn't be worried about politics.

Neither should women folk, the man should decide for them.