Should allopregnanolone help with Ru58841 fatigue and brain fog?

pussymagnet23

Established Member
Reaction score
Even armodafinil can’t keep me awake anymore.. do you think allopreg should work with the fatigue feeling i get from Ru58841? Or any advice on other treatment (not finasteride, have tried).

finornottofin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man I had brain fog on finasteride. I'm doing low dose topical finasteride now to avoid it and it seems to work so far at preventing sides.

Personally taking aromodafinil to combat brain fog by a 5aris and AR agonist is not worth it. Imo I feel dumb for doing even what I am currently doing with low dose finasteride. Take it from me( another balding man with brain fog issues in these treatments) hop off these drugs let them flush your system and try some low dose topical finasteride or heck even getting pyrilutamide from a GB seems safer than what you are doing.

I looked into the allopregnenolone stuff and there is a company which sells it but there may be a feedback affect which may end natural production. I would need to research more but I think you are better off trying another treatment rather than fixing Ru sides with more drugs

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Throw away the RU and go on CB0301, safer, FDA approved, no nasty sides
mucho more expensive