Shoe attack

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
watching Putin's expression while looking at Bush, one can almost imagine what is going through Vladimir's mind......... "look at this retarded Yanki... playing with umbrella like Mary Poppins.... so gay"

Old Baldy

Reaction score
patagonia said:
watching Putin's expression while looking at Bush, one can almost imagine what is going through Vladimir's mind......... "look at this retarded Yanki... playing with umbrella like Mary Poppins.... so gay"

I think Putin would look at all of us Western capitalists with that expression patagonia!!

That's one man I would not want to get on the bad side of!

That man's stare sends shivers down my spine. (Kind of like that Old West gunslinger "cold blue eyed" stare. :()

How'd you like to be the recipient of this stare:

http://www.ftd.de/koepfe/6114.html?eid= ... &nv=Image0

:shock: :shock: :(

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
good pic Old baldy :) .. he seems to have a bit of a melancolic stare in that one... even sad... he`s remembering his younger years in the KGB... the oil tycoons who didn`t wanna play ball and had to put in jail..... the oil/energy companies he "does not" -control-.."wink... wink".... and pretty much all the ***- whooping he delivers on a daily basis..... just like this one:

Vladimir_Putin_in_Japan_3-5_September_2000-23.jpg

ali777

Reaction score
Where would you put Putin on the Norwood scale? 4 - 5?

Old Baldy

Reaction score
ali777 said:
Where would you put Putin on the Norwood scale? 4 - 5?

NW5 and on his way to a NW6, but I'd NEVER, EVER tell him that!! :shakehead:

Good picture patagonia!!

There's an old saying in America that goes something like this: "I'd only fight that guy with a long range rifle." :)