shocking success in 3 months

hilltop

Reaction score
The big 3 work wonders. Due to concerns on sides and drug tolerance, I m taking 0.5mg Finpecia per day.
Tks to this site and good luck to u all.
66vpter.jpg

seeves

Reaction score
Congrats Hilltop. Are you using the lquid or foam and did u go through any sheds??

hilltop

Reaction score
seeves said:
Congrats Hilltop. Are you using the lquid or foam and did u go through any sheds??
---------------------------------
I m using liquid minoxidil (Kirland). Considering shifting to foam in the morning. But applying liquid doesn't bother me much since it takes only 1 minute to do it each time. It seemed to be a sheds in the first month but that was not so noticeable since I've been alway keeping my head buzzed.

hilltop

Reaction score
I've been loosing hair (thinning) for nearly 10 years, never done anything about it before until I came across this site 6 months ago. I would like to thank those who share their experience and thoughts here. It was u guys bringing me into the big 3. I was hoping to stop my hair loss but the result turns out to be more in just a few months. Now people can still tell I experienced hair loss if they look at my scalp carefully, but it is a lot less noticeable for people to make comment on.

Good luck to all of us.

seeves

Reaction score
Hilltop Do you still shed some hairs since you are on minoxidil and if you do, are they small, eyelash type hairs that do not really make a difference to the appearance of your hair since they are probably miniture ones that are being replaced?