shock fallout

Luke

Reaction score
Hi guys,Just wondering if this is a temporary situation, and therefore hair re grows (thin hair).I had a hair transplant and almost 30% of my hairline (original) hair went off.My Doctor told me it was going to re grow with my new transplanted hair.Could this not happen??, Sorry for my bad english,i,m from Buenos Aires Thks a lot!!!!!!!!!

sal1

Reaction score
Hey Luke.

Same thing happened to me with shock fallout. Had frontal hair transplant last fall and lost alot of hair. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it does'nt. It has happened to others on this site as well if you read past posts.

I was freaked, but it all grew back along with transplanted hair. Takes time but it does come back. Dont worry too much.

Good luck.
sal1

Luke

Reaction score
Hi there.Does anybody now what punch marks are?I,m not a fluent english speaker so y don´t get the idea.Could these marks be little tinny dots in the pinky area of my hair transplant? or perhaps in the donor area ?(i mean stiches) ,see u friday!

sal1

Reaction score
Hey Luke.

Punch marks would not be a good thing. My crown hair transplant years back resulted in punch marks. Its where the hair transplant grafts are inserted. Thats why I was so aprehensive about getting frontal work done. I didnt want punch marks in the front of my head where others could see them. No way.

But I got a chance to meet other clients who had hair transplant from this last DR. and they had no punch marks. I couldnt see any marks at all. I had my frontal work done and have no marks. He fixed my crown area as well with more transplants and its all covered up now.

Luke, find a good DR. and meet his patients. See his or her work up close. Any good DR will want you to see his work first.

Good luck.
sal1

Luke

Reaction score
hey salt, I`m confused now-I´ve seen several patients(my cousin included), and they had no punch stuff as far as I can remeber-This needle marks Im talking about are beyond the new hair line, and have to bee seen with a magnifying glass (don´t now how to spell it).Now I don´t now if they were there before or not, I think i,m getting paranoic about this.Since y got the hair transplant , none of my friends noticed or asked me anything about it.(I detected fallout as ai told u before)Could I be getting obssesive about this ??.
I´m mad because i cant describe exactly how this marks look like. Still have a pinky surface .(if seen very closely, with a lot of light) fear to sunlight direct exposure too, ha!!
see u!

sal1

Reaction score
Hi Luke.

If you have to break out a magnifying glass to see these needle marks I would stop that. If you have just recently had this hair transplant done then you have to give it time. You're still healing.

I dont want to confuse you. What I consider a punch mark is a very visible hole in someone's head. Not a hole that only can be seen under a magnifying glass. If your friends and family havent noticed then thats a good thing. Ease up on yourself. Things will heal up and grow in fine. Waiting for is the hardest part of a hair transplant.

You say you saw several patients as well as your cousin and they had no punch marks. If you went to same DR. chances are you're going to have same results.

You'll be fine over time. I worried about same issues as you are and things turned out better than I expected over time.

Take it easy.
sal1

Luke

Reaction score
thanks again sal1.Feel much better now.My shrink told me the same today.I,m getting too obsessive.Perhaps i was not emotionally prepared for a surgery .Being 28yo and facing this situation makes me feel kinda depressed.But i.m looking forward for better results as u told me!! .seeu!