Shippest place to buy proscar in Europe?

Zé Pedro

Reaction score
Does anyone know a online store that sells proscar as cheap as inhouse pharmacy?
I had ordered from inhouse but they send me an e-mail telling me that they no longer deliver to Portugal...

Zé Pedro

Reaction score
That online shop is a bit expensive when compared to inhouse pharmacy, 3 strips of 30 tablets of proscar is 27 in inhousepharmacy and the shipping is free, while this one is 35€ more $15 for shipping which is almost twice the inhouse price.
Is there any other better places?
If i cant find better places i sure will buy from this site, thkx for the site joeylloyd :D

Zé Pedro

Reaction score
JESUS OMFG..am i retarded or somethin?? i've been trying to buy from elitnet but they allways ask me for my security number, my card doesnt have a security number, it's a visa electron card, what am i suppose to do, i'm getting crazy with this credit card stuff, f*** i just want proscarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :freaked2:

elitenetpharmacy

Reaction score
We have just replied to your email but in any case we wish to state here the problem is with the Electron card. They are restricted in their use to electornic purchases only and even then very few firms seem to accept them.

We have deleted it as a credit card option and offer you an additional $10 discount for your troubles.