shh5455's Story - (10 MONTH UPDATE) new-3/09/07

dem

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow! Looks great. Its great to have good results!

G

are you a diffus ethinner shh?

you look like one. your hair loss seems similar to mine

great results. another diffuser it looks like who had success on the big 3.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
looks great man! It's working!!!

Good growth to you!

Hopefully with added Nizoral 2% and minoxidil it will really combat your hairloss.

Try changing off the shampoos week to week, for instance, nizoral 2 - 3 times a week, then maybe a AC revitalizer or tricomin in between. The hair responds well to changes in terms of managibility etc.

Best of luck,

LG

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TheSpeculum02 said:
"looking good"

lol. :hairy:

Spec,

what is up with the avatars? I mean they are so cheesy and uhhhhh well, you get my drift. :? :x

TheGlamorous

Established Member
Reaction score
LookingGood! said:
TheSpeculum02 said:
"looking good"

lol. :hairy:

Spec,

what is up with the avatars? I mean they are so cheesy and uhhhhh well, you get my drift. :? :x

Hey, to each his own but I like frederic michalak. Hence the avatar. :wink:

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
who is frederick michalak? Is he a model? Gay model? :x

shh5455

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Yes, I'm a diffuse thinner. The big 3 is working well for me. I use nizoral 1% on MWF and either head/shoulders or nixon in between.

still_trying

Reaction score
LookingGood! said:
who is frederick michalak? Is he a model? Gay model? :x

he's actually a rugby player from france. Which means he's hard as nails. And he has a habit of surrendering too much.

weezerboi18

Established Member
Reaction score
great Success man! thats how my hair was.

AquaNet

Reaction score
Congrats, your hair looks good in the final picture and gives me some hope now that regrowth did happen after the shedding and your hair looks thicker too. My hair is currently like yours when you started and thin like that as well but thanks for the update and now I don't feel so bad about the shed.

btw, you stopped off and on with the minoxidil as did I too in fear of losing my hair at a rapid rate but now im sticking with it all the way though. Did you regret now that you stopped using off and on or did it help taking a break off the minoxidil and then using again.

shh5455

Established Member
Reaction score
I do wish that I'd stayed on minoxidil the first time only so that I wouldn't have had to go through the stress of having my hair be really thin. But I think in hindsight, getting to that point where I had no choice but to do whatever I could helped. I was like "well, if I don't do anything it's definitely going to keep falling out. I better start now so that the shed won't completely devistate me." At least I knew when I started back on minoxidil and added finasteride that the alternative was much worse than anything that happened as a result of the medicines. So that was helpful.

Just hang in there. I felt like I was never going to regrow anything, and then one day hair started regrowing like gang busters. The regrowth was pretty quick (and exciting) and then it pretty much leveled off. I am just trying to maintain now, but continuing the regimen still.

shh5455

Established Member
Reaction score
10 month update posted! first page. Sorry I need to take pictures soon.

blee7370

Reaction score
hi...

Your hair resembles mine alot.. although im only 20.. sigh...

would be interested in some new progress posts and some new pics! :)

G

Do you pics of your hairline in order to determine your Norwood?