Shen Min

albar05

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey bud... i used shen min prob about 2 yrs ago now and it def helped to make my hair alot healthier and i thought at the time thicker. so i would recommend it.

Stopped when the 3 months supply was up due to money and have not managed to get more, however if i could afford it , i would def buy more.

Give it a go.. :O)

MrSuccessful

Reaction score
I think I'm definately going to give it a shot, it sounds more promising then MSM(which I previously used) on the vitamin/herb front.

"Shen Min has integrated a revolutionary combination of Traditional Chinese Medicine with modern science to create the latest breakthrough in achieving full, lustrous, healthy hair. Shen Min Advanced Formula for Men is a state-of-the-art hair nutrient with the potent Shen Min standardized extract plus important co-factor hair growth nutrients such as Saw Palmetto, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, and more.

By combining a powerful mixture of "standardized" herbs such as He Shou Wu & Horse Chestnut Extract with vital co-factor nutrients such as Silica, Biotin & more, Advanced Formula Shen Min® helps to maximize your hair's potential naturally! For added effectiveness, Shen Min has included phytonutrient herbal compounds for proven efficacy plus Bioperine®, shown to enhance the bioavailability of other active plant compounds to deliver maximum results. Promotes healthy hair... Naturally!"

albar05

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey bud... give it a go and let me know how you get on.. i am seriously considering going onto finasteride , but am really worried about making it worse! my hair is pretty ok just alot thinner in the front, not sure if finasteride will just make me have a major shed, which i general am not having.. my hair is pretty stable, and i think the thinning is just happened over the last 3 yrs.... no major hair loss at all .

I may just go back on shen min too , with revista. How are you finding the topical application , have purchased some but wary of applying it in case it makes it worse! lol..

I used to have really thick hair up until 3 yrs ago now its just getting thinner and thinner at a slow rate, but still getting thinner! grrrrrrrrr

Cheers mate...

MrSuccessful

Reaction score
albar05 said:
Hey bud... give it a go and let me know how you get on.. i am seriously considering going onto finasteride , but am really worried about making it worse! my hair is pretty ok just alot thinner in the front, not sure if finasteride will just make me have a major shed, which i general am not having.. my hair is pretty stable, and i think the thinning is just happened over the last 3 yrs.... no major hair loss at all .

I may just go back on shen min too , with revista. How are you finding the topical application , have purchased some but wary of applying it in case it makes it worse! lol..

I used to have really thick hair up until 3 yrs ago now its just getting thinner and thinner at a slow rate, but still getting thinner! grrrrrrrrr

Cheers mate...

I experiened an initial shed on Revita, it seems this is quite common from what others have said here. Its better to act now and put together your regimen then wait though because the earlier the better seems to be the trend with hairloss.

I've ordered my Shen Min products and will post back in a few months with my thoughts. I did not purchase their topical solution as I'm already using minoxidil, just hoping for some increased hair strength and health.

melky1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i used shen min for around six months. i really felt like it did nothing good. in fact it got to the point where i actually felt it was hurting my hair somehow... just a gut feeling.

i dunno the stuff smells like poo and i decided a regular multivitamin would give me the hair nutrients i wanted.