Shen Min

jordan

Reaction score
Anybody every use Shen Min? I currently use the supplements and the shampoo.

Hawaii male

Established Member
Reaction score
i used it for about 3 months. It is merely a hair vitamin. It only will regrow your hair if the cause of the loss was lack of vitamins/nutrients. The shampoo is nice, cleans the scalp well.

CCS

Reaction score
if you eat good food, is it possible for your hair to not get enough nutrients, even if minoxidil dilates your folligles blood vessels?

Hawaii male

Established Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
if you eat good food, is it possible for your hair to not get enough nutrients, even if minoxidil dilates your folligles blood vessels?

I would guess anything is possible, I dont have any experiance with minoxidil.

CCS

Reaction score
it is. I was just refuting hawaiimale's statement of its use. If poor circulation kept nutrients from reaching the hair, then oxygen would not get there either. I hope the shampoo has oxygen in it, and can remove carbon dioxide out of the scalp.

Someone possing as two people (lord hair and re-seeding) is faking a converstion about min over in the general forum. i exposed them and did not post there since. if some guy is dumb enough to believe them after I pointed them out, then there is no stopping him from doing other dumb stuff and I won't waste my time trying.

Raoul

Reaction score
Tried the full Shen Min regime (shampoo, supplements & topical har solution) for four months and was happy with the health of my hair (improved thickness and body) but it did not stop my hair from falling or help with regrowth.

Liked the shampoo though and recommend it.

Raoul