Shedding with pics

rookie13

Reaction score
I was on accutane until jan. of 2004. During the months of february, march april may and even june i started shedding hair profusely. My bathroom floor would be covered with hairs.

Now it's Jan. 2005. And my hair hasn't grown back.

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bich0_uk

all the pics are under MyDocuments.

Lanza

Reaction score
Gees your hair looks a lot like mine. I am on minoxidil and also an shedding. I sure suckx.

pbz

Established Member
Reaction score
It looks like mine too. Or - like mine did look when it was longer, this summer. :S

pbz

Established Member
Reaction score
My hairline started receding when i was 16. I had a shed somewhere around 18. My hair is just slowly thinning now, like all other males hair have been in my family.

My diagnosis is male pattern baldness. Untreated male pattern baldness usually ends in baldness and depression (and in severe cases, death through suicide).

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
unfortunately, i think we're all going to tell you what you probably already know. you probably have male pattern baldness. go see a derm (preferrably the same one that gave you the accutane) and talk with them. the sooner you get on treatments the better man. best of luck.

pbz

Established Member
Reaction score
Deaner said:
Way to be over-dramatic pbx

Nah. That was just some healthy sarcasm. (Err, but it's still quite true - sadly enough. :S)

wino

Reaction score
Your pics don't work.

viperfish

Reaction score
pbx said:
My hairline started receding when i was 16. I had a shed somewhere around 18. My hair is just slowly thinning now, like all other males hair have been in my family.

My diagnosis is male pattern baldness. Untreated male pattern baldness usually ends in baldness and depression (and in severe cases, death through suicide).

I hope your joking??

Petchsky

Reaction score
A lot of people that go on Roctuane seem to start balding afterwards. Happend to one of my mates... i would stay away from that sh*t!