Shedding Phases Whilst Taking Propecia

Dd233

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started shedding severely just before I turned 21, I tried regaine to stop it or help but still continued to shed. Last summer I stopped taking it and had bad hair loss. In September I tried regaine again and in October decided to start propecia quartering the tablet. I stopped taking regaine then in November as I ran out and thought that propecia would be enough. By January my hair had got stronger than it had been for months and I was shedding little to no hair. For some stupid reason I decided to add regaine back to my routine at this stage. I started to shed incomprehensible amounts (which regaine never did to me before) I kept using it hoping it was only a shedding phase but it got to a stage where I had to stop. 4 months on and I'm only taking propecia but my hair continues to shed more than ever before my hairline has receded more in the past 4 months than 2 years. Does anyone have any idea what I can do or what's causing this extreme shed? Feel like I can't possibly leave it go on any longer need to try something.

Dd233

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also I have an extremely poor blood flow in general and I know regaine helps in creating blood flow to the scalp, just wondering could my poor flow of blood be playing a part in my shedding?