Shedding only short hairs. What does this mean?

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm shedding a bunch of short hairs-- curently on Dutasteride and RU. What could be going on? Thanks

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could be miniaturized hairs that are shedding, which may be a good thing since the hairs that grow back might become thicker and stronger terminal hairs.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I've heard, if the hairs being shed are "unhealthy" when starting a new regimen, this is generally a good sign as the follicle is still alive and should come back in healthier. If you're shedding mostly long thick healthy hairs, that would be more concerning imo.

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I've heard, if the hairs being shed are "unhealthy" when starting a new regimen, this is generally a good sign as the follicle is still alive and should come back in healthier. If you're shedding mostly long thick healthy hairs, that would be more concerning imo.
Hope you are right!!!

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If your shedding long hairs you need to see if the hair is thinning in shaft diameter size

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Folisin is a product for hair loss in men. To create the recipe of the food supplement, as many as 13 ingredients were used that inhibit baldness, support hair growth and have a positive effect on the condition of the scalp, creating the perfect environment for new hair growth. Importantly, all the ingredients used to create the tablets are safe for the body and do not cause side effects.

Folisin food supplement provides the body with a number of important nutrients, the deficiency of which is one of the causes of hair loss. Regular use of the supplement counteracts this process and supports hair regrowth in places where they have already fallen out, such as the bend or the top of the head. In addition, Folisin helps maintain optimal blood testosterone levels and has a positive effect on pigmentation, allowing you to maintain the natural color of your hair. Get more information about Folisin here. You will love it!
wtf is this bs-- get out of here

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Folisin is a product for hair loss in men. To create the recipe of the food supplement, as many as 13 ingredients were used that inhibit baldness, support hair growth and have a positive effect on the condition of the scalp, creating the perfect environment for new hair growth. Importantly, all the ingredients used to create the tablets are safe for the body and do not cause side effects.

Folisin food supplement provides the body with a number of important nutrients, the deficiency of which is one of the causes of hair loss. Regular use of the supplement counteracts this process and supports hair regrowth in places where they have already fallen out, such as the bend or the top of the head. In addition, Folisin helps maintain optimal blood testosterone levels and has a positive effect on pigmentation, allowing you to maintain the natural color of your hair. Get more information about Folisin here. You will love it!
Why are you advertising

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
IME this type of shedding is followed by thickening. Shedding a lot of long, thick hairs would a bad sign.

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IME this type of shedding is followed by thickening. Shedding a lot of long, thick hairs would a bad sign.
I hope ur right. I just shower and MAN my hair looks brutal. You know-- one of those times where ur heart just sinks? My whole scalp is see thru. Makes me want to jump off a bridge

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The same thing happened to me in summer, when I had just started minoxidil, dutasteride, microneedling. It was scary the amount of hair I was shedding, but that hair has now been replaced by better quality hair.

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The same thing happened to me in summer, when I had just started minoxidil, dutasteride, microneedling. It was scary the amount of hair I was shedding, but that hair has now been replaced by better quality hair.
how long did this last? I'm in month 7 and my shedding is still going HARD

nachos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any update? I just reached my second month and I’ve noticed my temples getting worse, going upward, a little. When I run my hands through my hair, no hairs come out, besides the thin meh looking ones, and even then those are few and far between. Maybe 1-2 hairs every 3 sift throughs.