Shedding, Itching, Correlation Between Balding

Danjellyman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, I need to wrap my head around this.

I've been reading and reading and I see a lot of anectdotal reports to itching and massive shedding that is the beginning of aggressive male pattern baldness.... I am one of those folks who has constant hair fall (anytime I touch my head plenty of hair comes out) and intense itching (all day my scalp is tingling).

Now here is my issue

Everyone I know in my life who is bald or nearly bald NW6 + does not report to this experience. Guys I know who have lost it all by 40/mid thirties do not report to hair falling all over the sink, all throughout the shower, itching etc.

I however experience that. My hairline is hanging on as many would say quite well. My left temple has mild recession - maybe Norwood 1.5 on the left - other side is holding steady. No crown thinning, or the balding circle. BUT the front of my hairline, natural part is thinning, hair all over the top is fairly thin and continues to get worse.

I don't get it, it is like these are two completely different pathologies? I can't wrap my mind around how my hair loss looks completely different than most people I know.

I have had more under arm hair loss and eye brow loss than ever throughout all this.

My best conclusion is psychological/mental health disorder/stress. I have serious, persistent mental illness, OCD, BDD, Anxiety, Stress so on. But then you always hear that is just denial.

Anyway, very confused.