Shedding from Tricomin or Alpecin C1?

dotamatrix1984

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone here experienced shedding from using Tricomin spray or Alpecin C1 shampoo? I seem to be experiencing increased shedding after I start using them, especially at the areas at where I apply the Tricomin spray. Of course, it may be just due to my male pattern baldness accelerating, but I'm thinking if it may be due to these products, esp the spray, since Tricomin works by changing the resting phases of the hair follicles, and thus may cause temp shedding (just my guess though). Thanks in advance for any info provided!

Aplunk1

Reaction score
I've been using Tricomin for about 4 or 5 months-- see my regimen. If anything, it has decreased any signs of shedding and dessimates irritation.

Regrowth is very promising right now. I am now using AC Revitalize, and no problems with that switch.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
dotamatrix1984 said:
Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone here experienced shedding from using Tricomin spray or Alpecin C1 shampoo? .....!

I use / have used both and they haven't induced shedding. But that's just me. Anything seems to be possible from individual to individual.