Shedding 4 Months Into Finasteride I Need Help

Aaron McLaughlin

My Regimen
Reaction score
AB828EFA-5A10-4DB0-AF2B-01FB26FFD4E1.jpeg 996FD5A5-05A6-4DCA-AA22-7306E5C8514F.jpeg So guys been on finasteride for 4 months and my hair shedding like crazy, here the pics off baseline to now what you’s think I should do, I stopped finasteride last year and it left my hair like baseline

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
That is a crazy shedding, i would keep up the Finasteride for another 3-4 months since shedding in general should be a positive thing and regrowth should come after 3-8 months.

I am in the same situation, started with Finasteride after good results wiith Minoxidil, lost all gains after added Finasteride in June and i am still waiting for regrowth after two months..

Others has written about good results after 4-6 months so i keep the faith :)

Aaron McLaughlin

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is a crazy shedding, i would keep up the Finasteride for another 3-4 months since shedding in general should be a positive thing and regrowth should come after 3-8 months.

I am in the same situation, started with Finasteride after good results wiith Minoxidil, lost all gains after added Finasteride in June and i am still waiting for regrowth after two months..

Others has written about good results after 4-6 months so i keep the faith :)
Hopefully that’s what it is lol i’m Shedding like a dog and haven’t a hat off me

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
2 months in and I’ve lost ground too