Shed Timing

jdthinning

Reaction score
What up fellow NW’s. Right now I am into to my 4th month of my routine (Propecia, Vitamins, ect.), hair was looking better (thicker, darker, ect.) until a few days ago. Now its limp, frizzy, thin, and looks like complete sh*t. I would assume I am starting to go through a shed b/c I see more hairs on my clothing and in my comb. My question is: Is this a popular time (around 4th month) of people getting sheds and if so were you just losing more hairs or did the overall hair texture and appearance look like sh*t to? Just trying to get a grasp on things. I would be freaking out a little more but sheds and periods of shitty appearance seem to be a reoccurring theme w/ positive results for Propecia users so I guess I am accepting it a little. But it still sucks b/c I have a date w/ this girl this weekend and my hair looks like sh*t. However, I still plan on giving her some of my banana juice if you know what I'm talking about.

stevieb

Reaction score
well, considering august/september is the closing of the summer, this is the time of year when we shed our "summer" hair and prepare for our "winter" hair.

G

jdthinning said:
What up fellow NW’s. Right now I am into to my 4th month of my routine (Propecia, Vitamins, ect.), hair was looking better (thicker, darker, ect.) until a few days ago. Now its limp, frizzy, thin, and looks like complete sh*t. I would assume I am starting to go through a shed b/c I see more hairs on my clothing and in my comb. My question is: Is this a popular time (around 4th month) of people getting sheds and if so were you just losing more hairs or did the overall hair texture and appearance look like sh*t to? Just trying to get a grasp on things. I would be freaking out a little more but sheds and periods of shitty appearance seem to be a reoccurring theme w/ positive results for Propecia users so I guess I am accepting it a little. But it still sucks b/c I have a date w/ this girl this weekend and my hair looks like sh*t. However, I still plan on giving her some of my banana juice if you know what I'm talking about.

Never let your hair get in the way of giving a girl your banana juice.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
> Never let your hair get in the way of giving a girl your banana juice.

I wish I'd said that :lol: