SHE7A's story (and pics)

SHE7A

Reaction score
Hi all!
I'm 22 years ald and I first started to notice my hair receding when I was about 18.5. But I thought that was because of my long hair. There was a lot hairs in shower, but I didn't take any action. One month ago I startet with Propecia and minoxidil 2%. After that, continue using Propecia once daily and minoxidil 5% twice daily. And I'm using Vichy Dercos shampoo 3x weekly. Here are my pics after one month with Propecia and minoxidil 2%. What do you think guys, is there a hope for me? :cry:

20107304933_0_ALB.jpg

50107304933_0_ALB.jpg

70107304933_0_ALB.jpg

jeffsss

Reaction score
SHE7A said:
Hi all!
I'm 22 years ald and I first started to notice my hair receding when I was about 18.5. But I thought that was because of my long hair. There was a lot hairs in shower, but I didn't take any action. One month ago I startet with Propecia and minoxidil 2%. After that, continue using Propecia once daily and minoxidil 5% twice daily. And I'm using Vichy Dercos shampoo 3x weekly. Here are my pics after one month with Propecia and minoxidil 2%. What do you think guys, is there a hope for me? :cry:

20107304933_0_ALB.jpg

50107304933_0_ALB.jpg

70107304933_0_ALB.jpg

there is hope for us all..
you still have a good amount of hair left. it'd be nice to see your hair line, and you should get some wet shots of your hair also.

your hair looks like it's thinning a little. but it's hard to tell for sure.

propecia is supposed to be 82ish% effective.. so theres a good chance it'll work for you.

your young, you caught it early, there is hope.

what does your dad and moms dad look like?

SHE7A

Reaction score
Thanks for reply!

jeffsss said:
what does your dad and moms dad look like?

Everybody in my familly have a full head of hair, except my grandfather, the father of my mother. He is something like Norwood 5A or Norwood 6, I'm not sure.
So what does that mean, am I going to have the same thing as he?

In few days I'll cut my hair much shorter and then I'll put some new pics, so you could se better my hairline.

Britannia

Reaction score
You are the perfect candidate for Propecia treatment! Propecia is absolutely excellent in maintaining hair in people with early stages of male pattern baldness. Add to this the fact you are using minoxidil aswell theres every chance you will get some good solid regrowth or at least maintainence. Do you use Nizoral shampoo at all?

SHE7A

Reaction score
Britannia said:
Do you use Nizoral shampoo at all?

No, I don't use Nizoral shampoo. That's because of fact that I'm from Croatia and I'm not sure if I can buy it anywhere in this country. I use some Vichy Dercos shampoo, energising shampoo. But I have to search more for Nizoral, maybe I can buy it on the internet?! :wink:

Britannia

Reaction score