Shaving My Head After Fue Transplant ?

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shaving my head after fue transplant ? Basically I had a hair transplant at cosmedica 6 weeks ago the after care says no hair trimmers for 6 months ? I obviously don’t want to go against what they suggest but this seems excessive ? Ideally I’d like to razor my hair whilst I wait for the new growth I’m
Now having to wear a hat a lot as it looks shocking , I’ve seen footballers like david silva razor there head whilst they wait for the hair growth what does everybody advise ?

Joseph80

My Regimen
Reaction score
My suggestion is to contact your doctors who performed the operation. They know your situation and they can give you the best advice. Everyone is a different case.

Parity07

My Regimen
Reaction score
You may be OK at 6 weeks. But yes, drop your clinic an email to see what they advise. (For info - I'm 4 weeks post op and look like what can only be described as a weirdo - sure am wishing time away for the first time ever).

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My suggestion is to contact your doctors who performed the operation. They know your situation and they can give you the best advice. Everyone is a different case.

I’ve already said the clinic says no clippers for 6 months not just to me but all clients

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve already said the clinic says no clippers for 6 months not just to me but all clients
I think your best bet is to go to a sympathetic barbers and get them to cut it short with sharp scissors rather than clippers that may pull out the grafts.