Shaving Gel in the hair.. Its really cool!!

G

Somebody try shaving gel on the hair.. Its really fun to play with.
It makes your hair really thick, full, soft and spikey.. Like in the teens..
Just try its a realese from the hairloss situation for some minutes if u wanna feel cooooool again :lol:
You need atleast some hairs tough!!!!

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The real question is...what the hell were you doing when you figured this out!?

Lopfraze

Established Member
Reaction score
After I jack off into my hands, I always run my hands through my hair.

My jizz gives my hair excellent hold. I feel great!

Deaner

Reaction score
I don't really see how this works, simply because I just tried it and it made my hair white and goopy.

Lopfraze

Established Member
Reaction score
Deaner said:
I don't really see how this works, simply because I just tried it and it made my hair white and goopy.

It depends how long its been since you last jacked off. If its been too long, then you'll have goop. If its been too recent, it'll be too watery. About 12hrs between jackings-off will leave you with the perfect hairgel/c*m consistency.

Try it!

Of course, if your on finasteride, then you'll probably have to leave it longer than 12hrs.

G

hehe.. verry funny lopfraze.. what about no ejaculation in 1 year?

Deaner: u not supposed to leave house with this gel.. just to make really cool hairstyle like some punk dude!! hehe :freaked2:
and yes.. u hair will become friizyyyyyy after.. use some majonese to get it back to normal or sperm as lopfraze do!! i think that he will put a recomandation on that.. :lol:

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Here is a little tidbit from me to you guys:

After I get done jacking-off and running the jizz through my hair I like to then spritz my hair with a fine mist of VIRGIN piss. Two things to note. First, wait atleast 10 mins after applying the jizz BEFORE spritzing your hair with the piss. Other wise you'll just end diluting the jizz and causing your hair to actually get a little weighted down. Second, it has to be piss from a VIRGIN (man or woman). For many of you gentlemen trying this method this probably will not be an issue. However, under no circumstances should you EVER use piss from a non-virgin. It will, repeat WILL, accelerate the balding process.

Anyhow, from what I heard, using this method can take a NW7 all the way back to a NW1 within 5yrs. You MUST be consistent however.

The Gardener

Reaction score
An eye of newt, wing of bat, milk of young swedish boy. Whip into a froth and blend in 2 t of Rod Stewart's piss. Add in some spironolactone liquid, and let sit in a warm place until the top of the dish begins to congeal.

This congealate is the good stuff.

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
[quote="Hawaii male":efdb3]you folks got too much time on your hands :p

Well, that's not exactly what's on my hands right now at this moment...[/quote:efdb3]

LoL

:lol:

G

Will more hot and wet sex with virgin´s halt hairloss???
Strange..hmm..cuzz last time I let myself help a virgin I didnt even think about hairloss even in a long time after penetration..
Coinsidence?