Shaved my head, and it's STILL hard to stay positive.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exodus, I saw your pictures and I almost cried man
Have you ever asked any girl out?
no like me and zircon were discussing, i have social anxiety and that prevented me from ever asking any girls out

the most i did was "go out" with this pimply fat 3/10 girl for a few weeks but i was too scared to call her lmao. now i realize my dating market value was higher so i should have aimed for something more attractive

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
When I started balding at the age of 16, I was the only guy facing this problem. So I couldn't reassure myself with that statement.

Heh, if then you had know about me (I also went bald young) and how my life turned out, you'd probably have offed yourself. Sometimes ignorance is better.

thedarkcolor

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just figured I'd update...I've been on finasteride 1mg generic from a legitimate pharmacy since late December. I got side effects but pushed through them. I'm not able to take the full 1mg daily. I feel like I'm still losing hair rapidly however. What do you guys think? I suppose these are a 2 month update.

IMG_1906.JPGIMG_1907.JPGIMG_1908.JPGIMG_1909.JPGIMG_1910.JPGIMG_1911.JPG

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Indeed, they do! Personality, money, status, charisma, intelligence, humour, your job, your education have all been proven to matter in long-term relationships only.

They matter but they will not increase her sexual attraction to you. So yeah, you will have the girlfriend or wife with the occasional sex while you're cuckolded by the hot NW1 she's attracted to.

It would be nice if there was a way to take the sting out of this truth but there isn't.

shookwun

Reaction score
And without sexual attraction the oppoetunity, and possibility for being in a relationship will never happen in the first place.

Keyword being opportunity because almost all women are choosers who qualify men. Men will always be chasers

TomGun

Reaction score
Looks like a big improvement! Congrats on fighting the good fight. Also some people have sides on finasteride but do fine on dutasteride since they hit different receptors so that might be something to consider along with some minoxidil

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just figured I'd update...I've been on finasteride 1mg generic from a legitimate pharmacy since late December. I got side effects but pushed through them. I'm not able to take the full 1mg daily. I feel like I'm still losing hair rapidly however. What do you guys think? I suppose these are a 2 month update.

View attachment 38259View attachment 38260View attachment 38261View attachment 38262View attachment 38263View attachment 38264

Man, you look way better in these pictures than you did with the long hair. The long hair looked sloppy as ****. Even if you had no balding whatsoever with the long hair, it would look much much much worse than balding with shorter hair.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

View attachment 38259View attachment 38260View attachment 38261View attachment 38262View attachment 38263View attachment 38264

clip the sides close and fade up a bit, trim up that beard. Just my opinion though.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

shookwun

Reaction score
Brutal.

He arguably has a good bone structure to. Strong jaw & chin. Doesn't even matter at that point...bald = game over, gg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brutal.

He arguably has a good bone structure to. Strong jaw & chin. Doesn't even matter at that point...bald = game over, gg

Yes he has a good face just imagine him with NW1 and a bit stubble. He could slay in his 40-s easy.

But I am not about this... I am about his depressing sight and that move with lips. Terrific.

blackg

Reaction score
I
Yes he has a good face just imagine him with NW1 and a bit stubble. He could slay in his 40-s easy.

But I am not about this... I am about his depressing sight and that move with lips. Terrific.
Yeah mate, the poor bastard looked so dejected.
You have to wonder how he gets through his day.
I wouldn't be surprised if suicidal thoughts often enter his thinking.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
These guys look good with a shaved head

sam.png

look at that last picture.
He looks good because he has a shade and hair line. Its seen and known he shaves because he WANTS to.
Again look at the last picture. The guy on the right WOULD NOT look good with a shaved head because you can still see his noticable loss and it would be deemed hes compensating. Its a depressing fact that only guys WITH hair look cool with shaved heads.
Notice Baldo Bert also grew in a HUGE ugly beard to compensate more. Just stop with the fuqing beards already its not cool, it doesnt help the rest of us and make you look like a ghay lumberjack

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Makes me want to get smp. I already have that physique.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I envy those guys, being extremely skinny sucks, but having an ugly face and a badly shaped head sucks even more. I wish I had practiced some sport, while I could. Now I can't go outisde without being mocked at least twice a day.

It doesn't matter did u sport in childhood or not it is GENETIC.

I know a lot of guys who was in sport in puberty but haven't grow and have small frame.

On other side I know guys who did NOTHING (except drinking and smoking from 14) in puberty and tall as **** with a big frame (and NW0).

JUST LOL @ tallest guy from my school class was THE ONLY who smoked.

Also one of my friends is a legit slayer who is like 190/55 (the skeleton, eat instant noodles 24/7, every day smoke and alco and NEVER did any sport) and slays hottest 16-18 girls. They just approaching him in every place we go (even if we are 3+ people - girls do not shy to approach him through us (just lol at copers who says girls not approaching)). He has AMAZING hair/face & height & frame AND he has a nice personality and humour - one of best guy I know srs.

G E N E T I C

R E C O M B I N A T I O N

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did this person grow his hair long since this post? Just curious. Sometimes I think hiding bald spots is better.

Growing my hair out to cover my huge receding hairline.
As you perfectly know (being an old "thinner" as I!), this is not necessarily the case: it depends on the degree of baldness. If your hairline recedes but have some good density on crown, longer hair is possible. If there is no good density, longer hair is not good.

shookwun

Reaction score
It doesn't matter did u sport in childhood or not it is GENETIC.

I know a lot of guys who was in sport in puberty but haven't grow and have small frame.

On other side I know guys who did NOTHING (except drinking and smoking from 14) in puberty and tall as **** with a big frame (and NW0).

JUST LOL @ tallest guy from my school class was THE ONLY who smoked.

Also one of my friends is a legit slayer who is like 190/55 (the skeleton, eat instant noodles 24/7, every day smoke and alco and NEVER did any sport) and slays hottest 16-18 girls. They just approaching him in every place we go (even if we are 3+ people - girls do not shy to approach him through us (just lol at copers who says girls not approaching)). He has AMAZING hair/face & height & frame AND he has a nice personality and humour - one of best guy I know srs.

G E N E T I C

R E C O M B I N A T I O N

I always lol when I hear other guys say women dont approach men!

Yeah because you're not good looking, gg

A lot of women will approach if you're handsome, especially when they are drunk

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
They will never approach explicitly though, it can happen but it's extremely rare, and weird.

I saw it happen to a friend of mine (who's barely a 7 like me) and it's scary. He ran away. The girl was drunk by the way.

What they usually do is innocently being in your vicinity, trying to attract your attention or they will say something random.

She will hope that you take the hint and do the rest.

Yes girls rarely walk up and ask men out (unless drunk,very young or crazy), but will make it very easy if they want you. i.e bumping into you over and over at a bar, even kicking you playfully. Come really close and open their body up play with hair, lots of eye contact. All you have to do is say anything. Last weekend I was out with friend and sat next to two girls. I went out for a smoke and asked one to watch my jacket, next minute she appeared wearing my jacket outside chatting me up. Fast forward a few hours and i was doing nasty things to her.